A Minor Inconvenience

Začít od začátku

"Actually, since Yang now has Neptune I can go-" Y/N was interrupted. "Now, that Yang has Neptune; Y/N could come with me!" Said Weiss. "Yeah, I uh.. Yeah I'll stick with Yang," said Y/N as he inches closer to Neptune and Yang.

"But! But!" Said Weiss while she was being dragged away by Ruby.

Timeskip

"Wooow! I forgot how big the Transmit Tower looks so close!" Said Ruby as she and Weiss arrive at the CCT tower.

"You should see the one in Atlas," said Weiss. "That was the first one, right?" Ruby asked. "Correct! Atlas developed the Cross-Continental Transmit System to allow the four kingdoms to communicate wih one another, it was their gift to the world after the Great War," said Weiss.

"Ooo~ look at me~ I'm Weiss! I know facts! I'm rich!" Ruby giggles. "Don't be a pest!" Said Weiss as she puts her hand on her waist.

"Besides, the only reason we're here is because you like the tower so much, we could've just as easily made a call from the library," said Weiss. "I know! But it's so cooool! Oh! I'm gonna take a picture!" Ruby pulls out her scroll but it fell to someone's feet.

"Oh!" The person picked the Scroll up.

"You dropped this," Said Penny as she holds out Ruby's phone.

"Penny?!"

"Where have you been?! We haven't seen you since the night at the docks!" Said Ruby. "S-Sorry, I think you're confused," said Penny. Penny hiccups and passed the Scroll over to Ruby.

"I've got to go," said Penny as she walks away.

"What was that about?" Weiss asks. "I don't know.. but I'm going to find out! You go make your call, I'll catch ul with you later!" said Ruby as she chases after Penny. "Wait!" Weiss shouted as she was left behind.

Ruby chases after Penny who was on the stairs.

"Penny! Where have you been?! It's been weeks!" Ruby asks. "There seems to be a misunderstanding," said Penny as she kept walking away. Ruby slides on the railing to stop Penny from walking away.

"What? Penny, is everything okay?" Ruby asks once again. "Penny! Please stop!" Ruby says stopping Penny from walking.

"Look, I don't know what's wrong; but you have to listen to me. Those guys we fought at the docks, we think they're up to something big, something bad," said Ruby. Penny looks down. "I need you to tell me what happened to you that night, please.. as a friend," said Ruby.

Penny sighs and looks around the crowded area before walking close to Ruby.

"It isn't safe to talk here," said Penny.

Meanwhile, Weiss walks into the CCT Tower and walks in the elevator.

"Welcome to the CCT, how may I help you?" Said the voice over the speaker.

"I'd like to go to the communications centre, please," said Weiss as she puts a hand over her waist.

"Absolutely. Could you please place your scroll over the Terminal to verify your identity?" Weiss pulls out her Scroll and holds it over the Terminal.

"Perfect, thank you miss Schnee," said the voice. Weiss looks down and practices her smile for the call she was about to make.

The Elevator dinged and the doors opened. Weiss walks out and head towards the front desk.

"Welcome to the Beacon Cross-Continental Communications Transmit Center! How may I help you?" Asked the woman projected by the hologram from the desk.