12 - Is out...

Becky
I quickly went onto Instagram and noticed I'd been tagged in a post, I tapped on it and I was horrified with what I saw on the other side.
Is this true @BeckylynchWWE???

 I dropped my phone, how do they know this? I think I'm crying I can't tell

I dropped my phone, how do they know this? I think I'm crying I can't tell. I look up at Colby, he looks concerned.

"Rebecca is this true?"

I turned my head to see Joe standing there phone in hand.

"No, no, no."

"Are you sure?"

"It's not true."

"Becks what's going on?"

I couldn't speak I was frozen in time, fuck. Who would've done this to me. My phone was a mess, it wouldn't stop buzzing and ringing. It wasn't long until Colby's phone buzzed. He grabbed it off the table and looked back at me in shock.

"Becky!"

I looked up and saw Ashley.

"Have you seen it?"

I just nodded.

"Who would do that to you?"

"Becky I thought it wasn't true, you just told me it wasn't."

"Becky?"

"Becks it's alright."

"Stop, it's not alright and I'm fine."
L
"Prove it."

I shakily pulled myself up and tried to stand up but I couldn't.

"Becky, its fine you can sit down."

"No it's not I need to prove to him I can do it."

I used one of my arms to point at Joe causing me to fall to the ground. I could hear the faint voices of Ash, Joe and Colby.

Joe
I really needed to talk to Ashley but I just found out that Becky can't walk so all that stuff about bad knees was bullshit. Also she's just knocked herself out so Ashley is a bit preoccupied. Colby almost felt off the couch when Becky fell. I can't believe that she didn't tell us. I'm honestly so shocked. It's been six months and it's only now coming out. I'm kinda just awkwardly standing in the door frame. I really don't know how to feel right now. Do I love Ashley? Do I tell my wife or just tell Ashley I want nothing to do with her? I'm so confused. I turn to leave the room but notice Ashley get up and start to follow me. I take a deep breath and continue walking, I get in my car and Ashley gets in the other side.

"We need to talk."

"I know."

I started my car and drive.

"Just Stop Joe, just stop. I'm pregnant with your kids."

I hit the breaks and turned off the car.

"I want to help you. Ashley I-"

"No, Joe you're married."

"I know. But you're pregnant with my kids, I'm not going to abandon you."

"But your wife"

"She's probably gonna leave me."

"Your kids?"

"I don't know Ashley, all I know is that I want to be here with you."

I don't know what I'm saying but it just feels right.

Becky
I open my eyes on the floor of the office. I sit straight up and grab my phone. I needed to know if what just happened was true, I was hit with the truth just like I was earlier. I rubbed my eyes, I feel sick to my stomach. My head is pounding and all I want to do is cry in a dark room and pretend nobody knows anything. I don't know who would do this to me, then it hit me harder than a truck. Randy fucking Orton. He's the only person who's seen me out in public since my crash and he must have seen my files when he came to the hospital. Fuck, fuck, fuck I'm actually gonna kill him. I'm biting my nails while scrolling through my phone, I've been tagged in hundreds of posts and I've had thousands of DM's. I feel someone put there hand in my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry that this has happened Becks."

As soon as Colby said that I just burst out crying.

"I didn't want anyone to know."

"I know, I know."

"Now everyone knows, I can't do anything to stop it."

"Do you want to go home."

"More than anything."

I felt Colby pull me up. I was shaking and crying. Colby took my phone and put it in his pocket. Once we got to my car, I noticed Joes car. Ashley and Joe were making out, normally I would be mad but now I couldn't care. Colby put me in the back seats. I hope to god there's nobody at my house, I can't deal with anyone right now. We were driving down my road and I felt the same feeling from earlier settling in my stomach. I heard Colby sigh and I instantly knew there was someone at my house, I looked up and saw Mercedes and Pamela being questioned by CN news. I pulled the hoodie up and over my face. I felt sick, I couldn't deal with this right now. Colby pulled into my driveway and we were instantly swarmed by news presenters. Colby quickly pulled back out of the driveway, he started to drive back down the road.

"Colby, what are you doing?"

"Taking you to a hotel, so you don't have to deal with these lot."

"Thank you."

"It's alright."

I still felt sick when we pulled into the hotel car park. Colby went in and purchased a room before coming back to get me. Luckily nobody noticed us, Colby quickly unlocked the door and put me down on the bed. I didn't fancy taking all I wanted to do was watch something. I could still feel my heart hammering in my chest. All I could think about right now was how everyone knew. It made me feel disgusting and I don't even know why. I've tried to avoid everything to do with WWE but now it's impossible. I never wanted to make my fans disappointed so I didn't tell anyone but now they all know. I don't know what to do. The truth is well and truly out, which makes me feel sick.
A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I made the photo thingy earlier so sorry if it's not the best but I tried! This chapter is slightly shorter but there is a longer chapter coming soon.