11 - The Truth

A/N: This chapter was wrote on a elliptical machine so sorry if there's mistakes.
Colby
I just woke up, it's 6:12 in the morning, I think I'm gonna go to the gym clear my thoughts. I walk out of Becky's bedroom and down the corridor I check on Ashley because I could hear her being sick. I quickly put on my gym clothes and don't even bother to have something to eat. When I got to the gym I noticed Joe (Roman Reigns) was there, I decided to ignore him. I wasn't really in the mood to talk after last night. I started on the rack and did some heavy lifting, I moved to the elliptical machine and ran until I thought I was gonna pass out. After that I went to do bench press, I didn't even ask for help, I started doing my normal weights but for some reason decided to add some. I tried to push it up but I couldn't, it fell onto my chest and I screamed out in pain.

Becky
My phone was ringing, it was Joe so I decided to answer.

"Becks, you need to come to the gym."

Shit shit shit. He's gonna know I'm paralysed.

"What's happened?"

"Colby dropped a weight on his chest."

"Oh shit, me and Ash will be right there."

I heard a slight hint of panic in his voice when he replied. I couldn't tell if it was about Colby or the fact I was bringing Ash. What if he did really remember there one night stand.

"Oh okay um just be here soon."

I put the phone down before I yelled at Ashley, asking her to come help me get ready. Is Joe gonna want me to get out of the car? If he does I'll just say I'm feeling sick or something. I'll sit in the passenger seat and leave my chair in the house. Do I put a knee brace on or will that just cause more questions, I don't want anyone to know yet. Ash came in, told me something then left again. I couldn't hear what she was saying, I was panicking and I couldn't stop. She came back around ten minutes later in a towel, I was in tears now.

"Hey hey Becks what's the matter?"

"I don't want them all to know. And and Joes probably gonna ask me to get out of the car."

"Oh Becks don't worry about Joe, I should be worrying about that."

My mind was clear for a moment and I took me a minute to register what she meant.

"Are you gonna talk to him."

"It's all that's been on my mind. I just want to know his reaction. I kinda want him to be there when I go find out their genders. Right anyways let me get dressed and I'll be right back to sort you out."

"Thanks Ash."

She winked at me and just left me laughing. After a minute or two she came back in a fancy pink blouse and light blue jeans.

"How do I look?"

"Like you made an effort, now please just grab Colby's hoodie and some leggings."

"Sure thing honey."

We were quickly out of the house and in the car. Bold decision was leaving my chair at home. I began to panic again as we were pulling into the car park. I saw Joe rushing over to my car. I rolled down my window putting on my best fake smile.

"Can you come inside?"

"Why? Can't you just send Colby out here."

"He's not feeling too good."

"Did you call an ambulance?"

"No."

The panic was starting to show in my face. I quickly strapped on a knee brace. I looked at Ashley to see if she had some sort of plan. Luckily for me she did.

"Joe we'll be there now just give me a minute to calm Rebecca down."

"Yeah sure, just be quick Colby's asking for you."

Once Joe was out of ear shot, Ashley started to speak.

"I can carry you in the building and you can tell Joe and any of the boys if they there you can't put any weight on your knee or something. Then one of them can help you to Colby or I can. Then I can go and talk to Joe and tell him the truth."

"So I'm not the only nervous one then."

"Nope, I'm bricking it."

"Come on then, I'm worried about Colby."

Ash got out of the car before helping me. I really wish I brought my chair. We stumbled across the car park. Once we got into the building it felt like everyone was staring at us. Joe noticed us and I felt a bad feeling settling in my stomach. I felt like I was gonna be sick. I was visibly shaking, I couldn't help it. Being back in the gym hurt. I haven't been here in months and I was worried about Colby and people finding out I can't walk, when you add that all together it leaves you with an almost numbing feeling. Joe looked at me funny and I just nervously smiled.

"You alright Becky?"

"I got a bad knee can't put any weight on it."

"What about your other leg?"

"Um uh."

"That's bad too."

Thanks Ash for that, you saved me. I took a deep breath Joe decided to help too. I went into the gyms office. Colby was resting on the sofa. They put me down on the floor next to him.

"We'll leave you two alone."

I looked up and saw Joe taking Ashley by the hand and pulling her out of the room. Maybe he really did remember.

Ashley
"Ashley did did we um sleep together."

"Uh, yeah we did."

His face went red, was he really embarrassed.

"Right, look I don't want to up-"

"Stop, I have to tell you something Joe. You're gonna freak out because I did."

"What?"

He was nervously fiddling with his jumper strings. I took a deep breath trying to rid myself from the feeling of sickness.

"I'm pregnant."

"Well I can see that."

I wanted to slap him but I refrained.

"There not Andrade's..."

"So?"

"They're yours."

I didn't want to see his face, I just knew I had to get away. The feeling of sickness just increased as I rushed down the corridor trying to find a bathroom. I could hear Joe shouting after me but I couldn't stop. Well, I've really fucked this up haven't I?

Becky
I notice Colby start to stir. I moved some of the hair out of his face. He opened his eyes and I smiled sweetly at him. He looked around the room before returning a sweet but sad smile.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. What happened?"

"I just felt like I had to push myself. I used to do this all the time after what happened with my dad."

"I understand."

"It just felt like the right thing to do. I didn't ask for any help with the weights and added more because I thought I could handle it."

"Colby love just please be more careful. I can't be here to watch over you like I used to."

"I know Becks I'm sorry."

I kissed him. My phone buzzed in my pocket, thousands of notifications came through. Then some texts did. I read the one from Mercedes.

Why didn't you tell us Rebecca.

They can't know they truth, nobody knows the truth.