4 - Fear

Becky
Colby is kissing me, I want to move away but I also don't at the same time. I eventually push him off and we look into each other's eyes breathless.

"Your not worthless to me Becks."

My heart was melting I shuffled back across the bed and curled up into him. I was still crying, it's gonna take me a while before I can get used to not being able to walk.

Colby
Becks was still laying in my lap when Ashley walked in, she eyed me before smiling.

Ashley
Thanks for that my little children you got my best friends to hug I suppose. I'm happy for Becky but if Colby breaks her even if I am still pregnant I will kill him. I was falling asleep in my chair when Colby got up.

"Where you going?"

"I gotta go to the arena, title defence."

"Oh, don't you wanna tell Becks before you go."

"Nah, she'll only make me wanna stay."

"Fair enough, see you later Lopez."

Becky was sleeping so peacefully, I didn't want to disturb her. I left her a note before chasing after Colby, it was time to relinquish my title. When I finally caught up with him I was extremely out of breath he gave me a weird look before speaking.

"Why are you here?"

"*deep breathing* It's time for me to give up my title , now will you please let me into your car before I collapse."

"Fine"

The car drive was silent, it was kinda awkward kinda comfortable. When we pulled up at the arena I started to feel very nauseous and nervous. I think Colby could tell, I stumbled out of the car and was sick in a nearby bush. Phew these babies are active today. Once I was in the arena I felt better, I was met with the welcoming smell of sweat, you kinda get used to it when you've been in the business for a few years. I decided to go to Steph office first, I couldn't deal with thousands of questions from the girls right now. Before entering Stephs office I texted Colby.
A: Don't tell anyone about Becks, we need to let her do it on her own terms. Okay?
C: Sounds good, I'm gonna go wrestle now. I could probably take you back to the hospital in 2-3 hours.
A: Cool see you then.

*knock knock*

"Come in"

Steph looked rather shocked when I walked in.

"Hey Steph, I have some news."

I knew I had to tell her about Becky and me and my babies. She had an look of worry on her face.

"I'm... I'm pregnant."

I saw her face change to a look if glee.

"Oh congratulations, that's great."

"Also, Becky she can't walk anymore."

"Oh, oh my god."

"But you can't tell anyone, Becks doesn't want anyone to know."

"Okay, so my two main female wrestlers are going off. Okay, I'll just tell hunter that Becky isn't feeling very well."

"Thanks"

"I'll be in touch Ash"

As I leave Steph office I wipe a tear away. Shit, pull yourself together Ash. I just couldn't. I stormed out of the arena and told Colby that I was getting a taxi.

Becky
I just woke up and I'm all alone. I check the clock and it's 21:34. It doesn't take long until I start to panic. Where's Ashley, I look around the room until my eyes fall on a piece of paper. I can just about reach it, it reads.