"Unnie are you real?" Lisa asked, touching Jennie's face. "Am i not dreaming?" Lisa asked, still can't believe on what happened. Making all of them laugh.

"Gguk spin the bottle already." Jimin said, before Jungkook spin the bottle. Pointing at Jennie.

"Hmmmm truth or dare?" Rosé asked.

"It's more safe to choose dare than truth." Jennie said, making the boys grinned.

"Hyung do you have a guest room here?" Jungkook asked on Jimin.

"Yeah, we have. On the second floor beside my Parents room." Jimin said, it made Rosé gasped.

"Yah, i thought you don't have one?" Rosé asked shocked.

"Huh? We have two available guest room. And who says we don't have?" Jimin asked, looking at confused Rosé.

"Your Mom! She said you don't have guest room, that's why she let me sleep in your room." Rosé pouted, Jimin chuckled.

"Oh really? Hahahaha! It's funny, but weird. Why Mom did that?" Jimin asked on his self.

"Okay stop the chit chat, i'll choose the dare." Jungkook said, it made all of them focused on him.

"So among us three, Taehyung hyung is the one who is great drinker. And you said Jennie noona, that you can drink more than ten bottles of soju." Jungkook said, taking out the bottles of soju from the plastic.

"So i dare you to have one on one drink with Taehyung hyung with ten bottles of soju for each of you." Jungkook said, with a cheeky smile on his face, while looking at Taehyung.

"What?! Isn't that too much?", Rosé asked.

"Yeah, unnie can't drink that much. Don't believe on her, besides Taehyung oppa is man." Lisa said.

"Shhh, stop it. I can take this, dare accepted." Jennie said, standing up from sitting on the floor. "Come." Jennie said, signaling her finger on Taehyung to follow her.

As Jennie and Taehyung start drinking, Jungkook and Jimin do an high hive at each other.

They are now at their ninth bottle, but Taehyung is still sober. While Jennie, she was a bit hitted by the soju. They are a bit far away from the others, since they are drinking on the picnic table.

"Hey princess, i thought you can drink more than ten bottles. But why are you struggling to finish your ninth soju." Taehyung teasingly whispered.

"Oh, shut up." Jennie said, finishing all of the drink. It made Taehyung stand up in surprised.

"Woah, did Jennie unnie finished all of them first? Ohhh daebak!" Lisa surprisingly said.

Taehyung finished all of his drinks too, as Jennie stands up. Going back to the others.

But Jennie was a bit drunk now, her dizziness slowly came. Making her lose her balance.

Taehyung immediately run, and caught on his arms the drunk Jennie.

"D-don't t-touch mebsbsjka! I-i can walk bsywiwj myself." Jennie half drunk said.

Jungkook and Jimin laugh in success.

"Okay next spin!" Lisa said, before Taehyung spin the bottle.

They continue to play the truth or dare game. Some secrets were revealed like, Rosé likes Jimin and she doesn't really have a boyfriend. It was only his Bestfriend Mark Tuan, they always joke about being in a relationship because they are both single.

Jimin smiled in success, he thought on owning Rosé for himself now, that she doesn't really have a boyfriend.

Then Lisa's secret, for having a lot of hot and sexy pictures of Jungkook on her gallery, she even collect all of his hip thrust gif. Because she have always desired for Jungkook's body.

And with that secret revealed, it made Jungkook smirked, planning on a not very nice move.

They even played with the half drunk Jennie, revealing it's own secret.

"Is it possible for you to like someone? Who is it? And why?" Jimin asked on Jennie.

"Hmmmm i don't know, wait. I think his name was Kim Taehyung." Drunk Jennie said, making everyone gasped in shocked.

"But i thought you hate boys? They are all stupid motherfuckers, right?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, especially my ex. But that Kim fucking Taehyung seems different to others, he caught my attention. I like boys who has bubbly personality, and also has a hot and daddy side. I like it more wild." Jennie unconsciously confessed.

"Woooaahhh! Nice revelation noona!" Jungkook said, looking at his hyung who's eyes is now dark.

"Okay, this is the last spin." Lisa said, spinning the bottle.

And the last victim was Rosé, she picks truth. They asked her, how she really likes Jimin. It made the both of them stiffened, but Rosé honestly answered anyway.

"I do really like him, no. I think i love him, i guess when you become a Fangirl you already fall inlove with your bias right? The first time i saw Bangtan, my eyes just laid on Jimin. My eyes only followed his movement, and i didn't expect that my heart also follows him."

~ Anndeukie