Memories

At the Hospital, Yaya opens her eyes first seeing the white ceiling of the room, she blinks twice then touches her forehead wrapped in a thick bandage then goes to her neck wrapped with a restrainer unable for her to move.

A tear escape from her eyes, she covers her eyes and continuously cries remembering everything.

Everything.

From her Mother's Death to Just now.

Her Mother, Sister, Father, Ying and etc.

As Yaya didn't know Boboiboy and Fang walked in silently seeing the maiden laying at the bed crying, she didn't know Fang and Boboiboy was already there watching her. Yaya sniffs then removes her palms to glance sight at the two new arrive men.

Boboiboy and Fang.

"Boboiboy, Fang." Yaya muttered her voice soften cracking from crying she started sobbing and covered her mouth. Staring at the two boys in front of her.

The two was just staring at her.

"I'm sorry." Yaya said and tried to get up but failed, more tears streams her face as Boboiboy stopps her. Her tears keep on coming avoiding eye contact.

"Yaya. You remember us?" Ask Fang. Yaya slowly lits her gaze upon them silence filling the room. "I- i remember everything." Yaya simply answered while Fang looks at Boboiboy's presence.

"Were glad you remember us. I'll leave you two for a moment. Excuse me." Fang said glancing at Boboiboy before leaving the room.

Boboiboy's POV

She's back.

And why wasn't i feel happy about it? Do i still care? I stood here while watching her laying at the medic bed, tears keep streaming from her cheeks. Avoiding me an eye contact, I sigh and look at her.

I couldn't move from my position, my body won't allow me to move for some reason. I should be wiping her tears off not letting her cry, i sigh and stayed quiet observing her.

She looked more pretty and mature than before, her brown wavy hair got longer to her shoulder length, her hazel brown orbs sparkling even though sadness and pain fulfilled it. Her innocent look somehow made me remember the times when we were still on our college days. While i was just her Bodyguard.

Suddenly she shifted her gaze at me, meeting mine.

"I- I'm sorry Boboiboy." she apologizes, her soft voice hearing it again made me think this was all just a dream. But the thought was just a thought because this is Real and she is really here, beside me laying talking to me.

"Shh Stop. Stop crying okay. Maybe it's better if you rest. We'll talk tomorrow." i stand up and she looked at me bitterly sad, her eyes pleading me to stay. But my minded already told me to go and and yeah that's where i really go.

I left the room and saw Fang beside leaning to the wall next to the door. He turn to me. His facial expression blank or curious.

"Do you think she knows?" ask Fang.

I look away, staring at the other direction. For me i think doesn't know.

×××

At Yaya's room, she was silently reminiscing all of her memories, the past memories she had when she was still young.

The Memory where here Mother Dies. Then her memory of having a loving Father and Sister. Then there goes her life with Ying and her college days, being guarded by her Bodyguards. On her 18th birthday she met Boboiboy. They started getting along but Boboiboy was restrained at that time while she orders him to be her friend. They became close until Yaya unconditionally fell for him and the same for Boboiboy. He left her, her father and sister left her, she was kidnapped, she was hurted, she escaped, she was attempted to be killed, then in the end she had forgotten everything or everyone.

And now she remembered everything.

Yaya looked to her left and saw a telephone. She grips onto the metallic bed and force herself to sat up in the bed, she grabs the telephone and dialed her Sister's number. No one answered so Yaya sadly dials her Father's number and it was the same no one answered either.

Yaya began to cries again, this time she lets all of her sadness and grievance out.

×××

Captain Kaizo and Captain Ramenman came to the Planet and rescues the Gang. Captain Kaizo beated all the gangster's looking aliens while Captain Ramenman destroyed the aliens who are shooting him down.

Together they take down the Power Sphere hunters in just a minute, not even sweating.

"Kaizo! Go and check the inside. Let me handle them here." Captain Kaizo frowned seriously and his mask covers his face On. He runs inside slashing the aliens coming towards him, one by one. Then he arrives to see Riz untying the others.

Captain Kaizo stared at them one by one.

"Where is Yaya." He ask searching for a pink heroine at the place.

Kuru stand up supporting Devi, "She escaped Captain and i didn't know what happened anymore." Kuru said.

Captain Kaizo nodded then suddenly he turns to see someone behind him not far. He activates his Shield Barrier to see someone attempted to Attack him.

It was Red, The Former Lieutenant Red from Sunnova.

"Captain Kaizo, I am glad to see you." Red comment while Kaizo didn't speak back instead he attack him. "Energy Slash!" Red avoided his first attack while Kaizo kept swinging his sword at him Red swiftly avoids the Captain's incoming attacks wnile Kaizo was getting impatient by the minute. Red summoned his Sword and battled Kaizo in sword.

The Two fighters battled their swords colliding, creating sparks and iron clanging sounds.

"That Jerk.." Raniah manage to say after Red neutralized her powers unable for her to use her powers. She was currently in a weak state.

Kaizo dodges and turns around fast attempting to slash him at his back but Red reflected it with his sword.

"Captain!" Riz yelled.

"Stay there! I will beat this asshole myself." Kaizo hissed looking pissed off, while glaring at Red. Riz steps back his face worried he then turns to see Raniah trying to stand up but failed so he rushes to her and manage to catch her from falling back to the ground.

"I got you." Riz said while holding her, Raniah smiled bitterly at him. As together they watch the intense battle.