Feelings

1 month later. . .

Fang's POV

A month has passed and everything was back to normal. Me and Boboiboy are currently having a week day off from the stress and work from TAPOPS.

We kinda deserve this since we've done so much in space, and now i wanna relax in this planet forgetting everything but seeing myself laying here at the beach with my carrot donuts relaxing while the warm and fresh atmosphere everywhere. This is a hell of a life.

I remove my glasses and close my eyes for a moment, while breathing the breeze from the relaxing sea. I wonder how Boboiboy is keeping up by now?

Boboiboy' POV

Kokotiam

I'm here at Tok Aba's Cocoa shop helping him as the usual, well instead of relaxing i would definitely just help him rather than slack off unlike Fang. Well guess i never change afterall this years. This is the real me though.

"Boboiboy? Have any plans this weekend?" ask Tok Aba.

I stop and thought for a moment.

And suddenly i remember Mom.

"Well i was planning to pay a visit to Mom back home? But i was doubting since you have no company here at the shop." i answered while wiping the tables then washing the dishes. Tok Aba glances at me and feel him approaching me. "It's okay Boboiboy. You can visit your Mother. I know how badly you miss your Mother. Well beecause it's been so long." Tok Aba said and touch my shoulder which suddenly the tension I'm feeling disappeared. I turn myself to Tok Aba and felt my eyes watering, he knows how i badly f*cking miss my Mom so much.

He gaved me a warm hug then suddenly, i thought about needing this. I need to release this feeling right now, able for me handle more future matters like this one. Everyone i cared the most started disappearing right after i left this place. I was already regretting this sh*t that I've done. Yeah i was tough, i was strong and independent but deep inside me i was just a human being with feelings too. I have emotions too, I get hurt too but i don't show it to everyone because the galaxy is expecting me not to be.

I needed to be look strong and reliable. But right now I'm feeling emotional and weak. And its a because of one thing.

The People i cared with.

Not Today.

I cried silently at Tok Aba's embrace, forgetting everything. Right now i look weak and helpless. I couldn't do anything to make things right, I've already lost the two most important persons to me.

My Mom and Yaya.

My Mom was deceased and Dad left her alone 5 years ago. It was the f*ckin reason why i despise my Father so much, he chose his job more than his sick wife who needs him so bad. And with that my Mom passed away right after a month i graduated, i was sad and devastated knowing that Mom was gone and Dad didn't even came to visit his dead wife. Or his grieving son that day.

And that day, i lost Yaya too.

I found out her condition, she was comatose then she wakes up not knowing me anymore. She had forgotten me.

I was heartbroken that day. And realize she can't be with me. Because i was just hurting her. In the end i left her and didn't know anymore. No news about her.

After that moment. It was already noon and we closed the shop early, i was walking with Tok Aba going home. Quiet not muttering any word.

We arrive at the house and went inside.

"Rest Boboiboy. Let me do the dinner." Tok Aba said. "What? No i will cook." I refuse since Tok Aba is the one who needs rest not me. "Come on Boboiboy. I'm fine look at you, you look exhausted." Tok Aba insisted while me i looked at him in sober with my arms crossed.

"Tok-" he cut me off. "I'll call you later. Go and rest." he insisted then walks to the Kitchen started cooking. I sigh and didn't have a choice either and i don't want to argue with Tok Aba, not right now. I walk to my room and saw nothing change, still the old blue room when i was just a kid. My telescope was still here, the Small Planets hanging in this room, my trophies, my achievements, my closet and even my old books are still here.

And also my bed.

I layed myself and stared at the ceiling.

When will this sh*t ends.

I rolled my eyes asking that ridiculous question to myself. Of course it won't end, life is just really difficult. And i have to be damn and live with it. As minutes had passrd i stayed here laying at my bed not doing anything.

"Boboiboy! Come down dinners ready!" - Tok Aba

Back to Fang's POV

"5 boxes of Carrots Donuts, That would be 20 Ringgit."

After paying, i took the boxes and went out of the donut store. While thinking about my donut i happened to bump someone by accident. And suddenly the horror.

MY DONUTSSSSSSSSS

I quickly stood up and dramatically cried for my precious donuts. I clench my fist and face the idiot who bumped me on purpose. Grrrrr!

"Hey You! How dare you-" i stop.

"Fang is that you?" my anger disappeared as i landed my sight to a girl, shorter than me. I blink my eye and fixes my glasses while processing this unexpected scene.

"Ying?" i mumbled and stared at her. Wow. She looks quite different? A lot had changed to her physical appearance. But still she's Ying. She was currently wearing a blue yellow jacket, white shirt, blue shorts and yellow sneakers, and also her hair is tied in twin tails. And a blue backpack.

"I'm sorry for your donuts. Don't worry I'll buy you another one." she said apologizing quickly. "Wait Ying-" and she left fast, sprinting back to the donut store where i came from. After a second she came back with a fresh new boxes of donuts. "Here." she handed.

"You know you didn't have to do this. It's just a donut." i can't believe i just said that, yet here i am facing a girl getting offered a donut which i crazily obsessed in it. Lying to her. "Just take it and i know they're your favorites." i smiled awkwardly and accept the donut. Since she insisted anyways.

"Okay. Whatever. So? How things are going?" i ask starting a more comfortable conversation with her. Ying well, she was my crush before about 5 years ago but now i think- nope. I think she already has a boyfriend and yeah. I'm just a 22 year old single handsome popular alien, hoping my thoughts would be wrong about her having a boyfriend.

Well sh*t, Fang.