KL Rahul.

Third person's POV

Nivedita sighed as she set her phone back down onto the nightstand beside her bed before plopping back down onto her back. it was a foggy sunday afternoon, and she and her boyfriend Rahul, had decided to stay in today to relax.

she turned her head to the left to see his figure sitting up, pillows propped up against the headboard to support his back as he read his novel, glasses on his nose as he focused. he was in a plain white t-shirt, and his grey sweatpants were tucked under the white comforter along with his legs. he looked warm, cozy, perfect, and all she wanted to do was wrap her arms around him and embrace herself in his warmth.

"rahul" she spoke his name softly in a gentle whine, turning onto her side to him. he hummed in response, eyes not leaving the words on the page he was reading. she pouted, but she didn't give up.

she crawled closer to him, sliding under his arms and pushing her head past his book to rest it on his chest, finally catching his attention as he let out a soft chuckle, resting his arms on her back.

"someone's clingy today," he chuckled, ruffling her hair.

"mmm, you're warm," she replied, closing her eyes as she buried her face deeper into his chest, the feeling of the fabric of his white tee giving her a sense of comfort.

"you're cute nivedita!" he chuckled, patting her back. "tired?"

she only nodded in response, her eyes never once opening yet she could hear him close his book and set it next to him on the bed. his arms wrapped tighter around her body as he pressed his cheek on the top of her head, giving her a big and warm hug.

"me too," he murmured, leaving a gentle kiss on the crown of her head. "god, you're just like a little teddy bear."

she chuckled, wrapping her arms tighter around him and rubbing her face in his tee.

"i could say the same thing about you," she replied, kissing his chest through the fabric of his shirt. he rubbed her back lovingly as he pulled the covers up more to give her more warmth with his other hand.

"it's been real stressful lately, with the matches coming up and all," he admitted, sighing softly afterwards. she listened, for it was these moments where she got to hear him open up and she got to understand who the real Rahul was, and how he was feeling. "to be quite honest, i've been wanting to hold you like this all week."

she smiled, and he could feel it against his chest.

"honey?" he spoke her pet name.

"hmm?"

"i hope you know i love you more than anything else in the world," he muttered. "i miss you every time we're apart, i couldn't imagine living my life without you. i just love you so much."

she couldn't help but tear up a little at his words. nobody had ever spoken to her so lovingly like that until she met Rahul and to hear the one she loves the most say those words just makes it all the more meaningful to her.

"rahul" she murmured softly through her tears. "i love you so much."

he smiled, sighing as he hugged her even tighter, if that was even possible. "i love you the most. please remember that."

she didn't have the energy to reply as she smiled against his chest yet again. she began to drift into a deep slumber, engulfed in the warmth of her loving boyfriend as she did so.

he knew she had fallen asleep, due to her soft breaths and the new comfortable silence. he smiled softly and pressed another soft and gentle kiss against her forehead before sliding down the bed gently, making sure to not wake her as he laid down, rubbing her back one last time before drifting off to sleep as well.

---

this is my first time writing in TPP. also I wrote this is laptop. I felt really comfortable writing in laptop lol.

Nivedita_SS I hope you liked this one hun.

-R