Mon Amour

Hardik Pandya.

Everytime i hear this name, my heart beats go crazy. The affect this name has on me is fabulous. I have not always been on the top to support to him but to the fact whatever he did today was a proud moment for me.

IPL 2018, in the start was not so great for the Mumbai Indians. The team constantly lost some games. They tried making comebacks but unfortunately they only worked in few.

On 1st May, When Hardik Took 3 wickets in a over was when Hardik really entered the game. He scored a nail-biting 50 to save his team but unfortunately it went in vain. He also took some of the fabulous catches this season. Hardik has always been a great all-rounder in my eyes. Even if he fails in bowling or batting he wins my heart with his bizzare piece of fielding.

Hardik was very much criticized for not winning the match for Mumbai Indians on 24th April. He was also trolled for his bad performance in next games. It was really heart breaking for me to read those memes and Comments. But I always strongly believed that He would bounce back.

Today On 6th May, he proved that why is he in team. Why was he retained.

I missed the whole match because of my tutions but I sneaked in my phone checking the phone. After the 1st innings, i didn't get my phone as it got confesscated. I know what hope I was carrying, 181 against KKR was a bit less as they are one of the strongest team in the IPL 2018.

I will never forget what I had done today. I kept my fingers crossed for 3 hours praying for Mumbai Indians to win. When my friend informed me that Mumbai Indians won had Hardik was Man of the Match and the holder of purple cap. I was startled. Starstruck.

The hope I had kept, the sacrifice I did finally worked. It worked!
Tears of happiness streamed down my eyes. I still couldn't believe that Hardik took the hold of Purple cap in the sea of great bowlers.

For me, this day is incredible. It was like I won a war. It was like someone literally gifted me the world. Hardik is my world.

Until now I never knew someone could have such an effect on me. The boy is my life and he will be. No matter what,I will always stand for him.

I clearly know that he isn't going to read this but I wrote it because I can't control my feelings. They are crazy right now.

6th May 2018 made me realise that Hardik Pandya, the name will always make maniac.

My
Day
Starts
With
Hardik
Pandya
And
Ends
With
Him.

×××

This is not a part of the book but I just felt like writing and posting it. I couldn't keep my hands off .

I'm sorry, you can skip this one. I'm totally weird. Lol, ignore me

(( Next will be the Imagine ))

- Raziya