Shubhman Gill.

Anushwa's POV

"And WHERE are you taking me again?" you asked, arms crossed huffily as you sat in the front seat next to your eternally annoying boyfriend Shubhman.

"I already told you, we're going to the mall,"he repeated the same excuse he had been saying since forcing you into the car.

"And we need to go to the mall BECAUSE?" you asked infuriated. "You do realize that I could be spending my day working so I can get extra holidays but instead you're dragging me to the mall???" you nearly shrieked.

"Oh please I'm pretty sure your work can wait, I mean, come on what I'm thinking of is WAY more important," he scoffed. "Just wait and see, you'll be on your knees thanking me, not everyone gets this special treatment you know," he insisted.

Time skip to the mall.

"Now," Shubhman announced as he parked the car. "Drumroll please!" he said looking at you expectantly as you produced a half-hearted drum roll sound.

"Welcome to Shubhman's Shopping Trip," he said dramatically.

"Wait wait hold on," you said silencing him with a finger to his thick lips. "You dragged me all the way out here to accompany you SHOPPING?" you nearly shrieked making him wince.

"Hahahaha," he said gleefully taking your hand and pulling you forward. "You have to help me with my fashion choices pleaseeee Anushwa" he pleaded giving you the puppy eyes you both know you couldn't resist.

"Hmmmm, fine but for today ONLY, you big baby" you grinned.

"YAS," he said pumping a fist in the air triumphantly dragging you into the crowded mall.

Laughing at the some of the absolutely ridiculous fashion choices he made, he cat-walked down the entire shop, flipping his hair as he went and basically acting as fabulous as he could while striking the occasional pose, showing off his long skinny legs.

"I swear Shubh" you choked out tears of laughter on your face. 'You could probably enroll in a model agency if you wanted too" as he struck another pose, completely oblivious to the weird stares of the other customers and salespeople, both of you were having too much fun.

"Oh please these legs are too beautiful for any modelling company to handle" he scoffed, flipping a strand of imaginary hair out of his eye.

"Oh please, their like sticks" you retorted as he went back into the changing room, probably to change into another ridiculous outfit. " I could sit on them and they would break" you called out to him through the door.

"Does that mean you want to sit on my lap? Cause we could test that theory out" he asked popping his head out of the door, smirking.

"Ew, you pervert" you say disgusted.

"HAHAHAH I know you love me" he grinned, coming out, his muscular arms full of clothes.

You mimed vomiting into a bucket as he tossed some clothes in your face. "Oh My God" you laughed, as he pummeled you with clothes.

"You're such a baby honestly" you said, collecting the clothes he had attacked you with. "Come on let's go" you giggled, dragging him out of the store. "The sales girls look like they're going to murder us" you laughed.

In the end both of you ended up with nearly 5 paper bags full to the brim with clothes, every single one of them for Shubhman. They were at your feet as you popped a small scoop of ice-cream in your mouth, enjoying the sweet creaminess after a whole day of being dragged around by Shubhman.

"Honestly" you said, waving your spoon in the direction of the bags at your feet. "Are you even going to wear half of these?" you asked. "I feel like half the clothes in your closet still have the tag on them" you joked.

He shrugged, grinning. "You know I can probably donate them to you, your closet requires some form of divine intervention" he joked, causing you to slap him playfully on his muscular arm.

"Fine, I am SO NOT accompanying you shopping anymore, get Abhishek to do it" you huffed, crossing your arms.

"Awwww, my little baby" he grinned, pinching your cheeks, while you tried and failed not to smile. "Besides, the benefits of having an incredibly fashionable boyfriend is that, you can always borrow his clothes if you want" he smirked.

"Ohhhh" you grinned. "Your closet isn't going to survive the day" you rubbed your hands together evilly.

"Hmmm, I think I take that back" he said to himself. "I'd rather not my closet fall into such irresponsible hands" he laughed.

"Wow, you love your closet more than me" you pouted.

"I'm sorry Anushwa" he laughed, kissing your hand. "I do love you but my closet is like my baby, but I would trade it for you in a heartbeat"  he grinned, giving you that smirk he knew you couldn't resist. "Now come on, it's time to go home, because SOMEONE said they needed to work and since you've been such an amazing girlfriend I have decided to accompany you while you work" he grinned, taking your hand.

"No thanks" you laughed, disagreeing. "I would be too distracted" you ran to the car as our said those words.

---

Hello peeps, this one was so difficult to write tbh. I thought about it alot. But I finally wrote it *drumrolls*

I've been trying new styles to write, Im still improving so ignore if any mistakes.

I hope you liked this one. anushwa1011
I had fun writing this!

-R