Shubhman Gill.

(drabble)

Anushree's POV

I was on my way to see Shubhman. Usually I just show up to his house and vice versa since we were in a relationship. So I headed to his home.

I rung the doorbell and his sister opened the door. "Hey Anushree!"

She moved over to let me in. "He should just be up in his room." She said smiling and I nodded and headed up stairs.

I opened the door and saw Shubhman standing there with no shirt on. He held it in his hands, I awkwardly coughed and he looked over and saw me. He smirked and put his shirt on the bed.

"Hey babe" he chuckled at my reaction. I just stood there taking his whole toned body in my view

I walked towards him and he just stood there chuckling as I looked him up and down. "Uh.. You look great" I said biting my lip nervously.

I had never seen him without his shirt off, he looks like a freaking god.

I leaned up and kissed him on his lips. I put my hands on his chest and he put his hands on my waist. I could feel him smiling as we kissed. I pulled away with my hands still on his chest and his hands around my waist.

He smirked at me when I said " you should keep you shirt off more often" and after that he pulled me into a kiss again.

---

I know this is super short but I really wanted to write one like this. Plus, shubhman shirt is a site to see LMAO.

_anushree I hope you liked it. You're one lucky girl!

-R