¶ O N E

Third Person's POV

She stood impatiently, taping her feet as her heartbeat rose. Minute by minute.

She had waited for this, she had waited for this moment. She had waited for this moment for 1 month and 11 days.

" Abhay! " Y/N heard Komal his sister scream.

She looked up to find Komal already in his arms. Komal was weeping in her brother's arms. Y/N already had tears in her eyes watching the scenario in front of her.

Abhishek broke the hug and placed a small kiss on Komal's head and wiped her tears. He looked at his mother who was already looking at her son with a huge smile on her face and happily teared eyes.

Abhishek bend down touching his mother's feet. His mother, wasting not a single second embrace her son in her arms. In moments, Abhishek's Dad arrived taking his son in his arms and patting his back.

And with all this happening in front of Y/N she couldn't control herself from crying. She wanted to kill herself for everything she did on that 25 December night of Christmas.

Y/N wiped her tears. Deciding to walk out from his life. It had been 41 days they haven't texted each other or even talked. And both of them regretted it so much.

Y/N glanced at him one last time before walking away. As she turned around a hand caught her wrist turning her in flash.

Y/N looked up to find Abhishek staring deep into her watery eyes.
In seconds, Abhishek pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

Y/N couldn't hold back and put he arms around him pouring her heart out. They stayed like this for a moment. Abhishek distatched himself from her and finally spoke to her after 41 days.

" how could you even think of walking out when I came? "

Y/N looked down crying thinking how stupid was she.

" I know it's been a long time we didn't talk but never once in these 41 days I thought of walking away. Never. Y/N, though we fought that doesn't mean I'll stop loving you. I'd never. Never until my last heartbeat" Abhishek spoke wiping her tears

" I'm sorry Abhay, I don't deserve you. I fight with you and you still love me? Why? " Y/N asked

" because that is what makes US different. We everytime patch up " Abhishek said

Y/N looked at him cracking a small smile. She at that very point realized that this is boy she had dreamt for.
This is the boy of her dreams

But for this time, it's real.

Abhishek Loved Y/N
&
Y/N loved Abhishek

No one in the world could change this fact.

~~~~~~~~

Hola! How are you all??

A warm welcome to all my readers to this book
' Abhishek Sharma Imagines '

Yes, 2018 got me a new Crush. So why not fantasy him?

> Guys please tell me if I should continue this book or not. You're opinions really matter Alot.

> REQUESTS ARE OPEN.

* vote & comment *

- Raziya