Voting Session

Hello Everyone!~

I'm planning to make a new story on  Error the (Forced) God of Destruction but you'll be the one to chose the pairing

Error X ????

Ink

Reaper

Nightmare

Fresh

Lust

Outer

Blue

Shears (VeryTrulyYours_Dolos)

In What AU

DreamSwap

VampireVerse

Nerd and Jock

Swap!Verse

Fell!Verse

Mer!Verse

Add in stories (Skip this if you want a new plot)

By harrish6 (For now)

Mr. Erratum (Nerd and Jock)

Cops, Robbers, Strippers, And Error

The Fallacy Of Lord Error (VampireVerse)

My Own Planned(???) Plot

The Spider Lily in Red (VampireVerse or any Multiverse with mythical creatures)

- Error lived in a village for 15 years, travelling while saving(gathering) monsters from accident or an incident or any kinds of danger, every time come back to the village they will always welcome the new people with Error. unknown to him that the monsters from his old universe are transferred there because the deities took pity on them and put them there. Only the Originals came there. Error saved someone from his past that he didn't know that he is there, this some he remembers him but Error does not, now he will attract unnecessary attention from people that he is trying to avoid.

The Designer Next Door (Modern Time AUs Or Nerd and Jock)

- Error has been living in this city for almost 10 years , in this span of time he was titled as the Famous Designer Of The Year. Everything is going smoothly since he lived and worked there but that is until he received an invitation to a party that he didn't know that Ink the Original Council, Nightmare and The Gang is there. He almost made himself be seen but here is no way in his name that he will be notice and he will make sure of it. 

All I Can See Is... (Mer!Verse or Water AUs)

- Error made a name for himself as the Mermaid that is the color of the ocean. Red as the vibrant color of coral at where he stays, Blue as the color of the ocean at where plays and Black as the darkest depths of the ocean on where he slays. Ink and The Original Council, Nightmare and The Bad Sanses, had heard about the mermaid that is the color of the ocean bringing terror and safety. They wanted to check out who is this mermaid but they didn't expect that they will be in the dungeon in front of there enemy and the royal ruler of the waters wanted dead for disturbing the peace of the reefs.

Treat Me Like A Queen (Royalty AU)

-Error had been living under the rule of King Asgore, when King Asgore realize that Error is ready to be a royal he told Error about it, but he needs to marry. Error said that he will rule the kingdom just fine and all he needs is to prove to King Asgore that he doens't need a King to help him rule. Now King Asgore invited all the royal of each AU to see Error becomes Queen. And attracting many bees that annoys him the most like he is a flower. (If you want the Swaps it is Queen Toriel)

 Sorry, I Just Want Some Peace And Quiet

- Error wanted some break but Fate doesn't want him to, so he did something that Fate can't even tell where he is or what happen. He change his settings, he opened the damned Multiverse code and changed his, fuck Fate for not putting Ink in place, he will get his vacation whether Fate likes it or not. Then he pressed Enter.

This is an example:

Error X Ink

DreamSwap

Cops, Robbers, Strippers, And Error (Skip if you want the new stories)

Treat Me Like A Queen (Royalty AU)

Put it in the Comment Section and I will write it for you~