Chapter 25: The Fall of Beacon

Start from the beginning

Brianna: Holy crap! Ember, please tell me you can't do that?!

Luna jumps down and meets with everyone but her hair and eyes were still glowing red. Ruby looks at Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: *teary eyed* Ruby... Luna... I... I'm so sorry...

Ruby: I know...

Luna: But it's not your fault.

Jaune: She's right. Whoever was on the screen. Their the ones who did this. *Holds out Pyrrha's sword and shield* And we have to make sure that they don't take anyone else.

Pyrrha nods in agreement. Soon after, more screeching was heard and Griffons (Griffin type Grimm) started appearing.

Neptune: Griffons.

Sun: Anyone got a plan?

Ruby: Sun! I need your scroll.

Sun uses his tail and tosses his scroll to Ruby. She calls for her locker which lands a few feets from her. She was about to grab her weapon when a Griffon landed and was about to attack her but was shot by someone.

Port: Students, I think it's best if you should leave.

Ruby/Luna: But Professor/Uncle-

Oobleck: Miss Rose, Miss Goodwitch.

He cut them off.

Oobleck: This battle shall go down in Remnant's history. I would prefer it, if my students and niece shall live to tell about it.

Ruby nods and grabs her weapon. They were about to leave when a Griffon tackles Luna. They were about to help her until;

???: Robin Hood! Piercing Arrow!

The Griffon was shot by a giant arrow and dies. Luna looks over and sees her niece and her cousin. Hana had a staff as her weapon while Angel had a longsword.

Hana: I saved you auntie!

Luna: Yep, you sure did!

Angel: You okay?

Luna: Never better cousin!

Sun: Who- What- Huh?!

Luna: Long story!

Angel: I'm Angel Rune and the kid is Hana Rune. She's Luna's niece and I'm her cousin.

Everyone: What?!

Luna: Like I said... Long story!

The screen starts fizzing when a man appears on camera.

{Walker: Well, hello again! Fox!}

Luna: WALKER!!!

{Walker: Yes... Hello again... Oh, looks like it's a reunion!}