•22• Rendezvous

Start from the beginning

🕸️🕷️🕸️

To distract Taehyung from the events that happened in the day, Jungkook decided to take his boyfriend out on a date after college.

What would be nicer than feeding his baby with his favorite food? So, he took him to a nice restaurant. Taehyung was quieter than the usual days and Jungkook seemed to notice it and he also knew the reason why.

"Tae, if you stay quiet then how am I supposed to stay calm?" Jungkook asked worriedly, taking his hand into his own as they sat on the cushion, facing each other. Taehyung came out of his thoughts and looked at his boyfriend.

"Ah, I was just..." He whispered, lost at words.

"I want you to forget about it, Tae. He can't do anything to you because I won't let him." He assured, rubbing his thumb on Taehyung's hand and Taehyung's heart swelled.

"I am fine, Kookie and I will forget about it. I swear. I just need some time." Taehyung whispered softly and Jungkook took his hand closer to his face and kissed it softly and Taehyung smiled.

"My baby is the best and I will protect him from everything." He whispered and Taehyung's smile grew wider, blush blossoming slowly.

"I know, Mr. Spidey." He whispered quietly and Jungkook looked all around to see if no one was hearing.

"Hey!" He joked and Taehyung finally giggled.

They talked, more like Jungkook flirted, his usual cheesiness on display. Time flew as they laughed and giggled like small kids. Soon the waiter came and Taehyung's eyes lightened up, watching the plates full of his favourite food and Jungkook couldn't be less happy.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Dusk approached and the darkness engulfed the city when Yugyeom finally reached home. Welcomed by silence was not something new for him but that day he needed someone to talk to, to share his pain with because he was heartbroken, completely lost.

He was completely drunk when he entered the empty drawing room, only to sit and drink more in the bar. He pulled out a bottle from the shelf to gulp it down. He desperately wanted to forget what he did.

He was ashamed of himself after finally realising what he had done just because of jealousy, but for whom? Someone who was already taken?

It sounded so pathetic and Yugyeom had finally realized how foolish he was but it was too late, he lost two important people, two people who were his only real friends, rest being suckers just for his money and fame.

Tzuyu walked into this scene and was alarmed to see him in such a state.

"Sir, you need to- Oh God! You are bleeding." She immediately pulled the bottle from his hands and held his face in her hands to notice his lips with a bruise.

"Go mind your business, Tzuyu." Yugyeom mumbled, drinking from the bottle as he was firm on letting himself loose today but Tzuyu was not easy to defeat.

"Taking care of you in my business, Sir." She replied with a fake forced smile.

Yugyeom rolled his eyes and Tzuyu was done listening to him. She snatched the bottle away and Yugyeom groaned in annoyance and hit his hand on the counter.

"Stop whining and sit quietly." She literally scolded him and Yugyeom shut up immediately. He straightened his back to sit properly. He watched her quietly because she really looked dangerous when she's mad, in his opinion.