Min-Jun saw Y/N's sudden change of reaction and took this as a chance to introduce himself but a door knock interrupted him.

"I'm sorry Ms. Y/N, but Mr. Kim is outside waiting for you," she popped out her head of the door and widened her eyes as soon as she saw Min-Jun sitting in front of Y/N.

"What are you doing here new intern? Don't you understand you can't meet her directly like this?" Mia shook her head left to right as Y/N gesture Mia to come in.

"Min-Jun, if you have anything please talk to my secretary Mia. I hope you have a nice day," Y/N stood up to go meet the annoying weirdo.

Min-Jun waits for Y/N to leave her room with a small smirk. His intentions were to get closer to her and make her his. He as rent and loans piling up and Y/N can be his one and only solution.

"Min-Jun, don't do this again. What do you want anyway?" Mia lightly scolded Min-Jun as he shrugged.

"I just wanted to see the CEO myself," he nonchalantly replies and left the room along with Mia.

Meanwhile...

Y/N walk around her office, searching for Taehyung. He was nowhere to be found. She sighed deeply as one of her employees pointed at the coffee room beside the meeting room.

Y/N slowly walks into the coffee room to see Taehyung making something. "What the hell are you doing here?" Y/N asked annoyingly as the pain in her abdomen started to increase again.

"I'm trying to make a chamomile tea. I talked to my mom last night about period cramps. She told me that tea can reduce pain. I also bought some chocolate and heat pads for you," he told me as he blows the tea to cool it down.

"So, you still keep in touch with you mother?" Y/N asked.

"No, she called me last night to check how I was doing. I normally hang up on her, but I remember your period cramp and I ask her for some advice," Taehyung replied, oblivious about Y/N's shy reaction.

Just when Y/N was about to reply, Min-Jun came in intentionally. He needed to be close to her in any possible way. He knows that Y/N and Jungkook's break up can give him the benefit of getting close to her. What Min-Jun didn't know was that Taehyung was with Y/N the whole time, comforting her.

"Oh, we meet again CEO. I'm sorry. I came here to grab some coffee," Min-Jun bowed again with a fake smile playing on his lips.

"It's okay, Min-Jun. We're leaving anyway," Y/N told Min-Jun as she took the warm cup from Taehyung.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was astonished to hear that name. Was the man in front of him the guy he's been trying to find this whole time. Can he be the fake psychiatrist?

"Who are you?" Taehyung bluntly asks as Y/N gave him a deadly glare.

"Pick someone your own size Taehyung. He's just a new intern. Don't bother him."

Taehyung nodded his head as he plans another approach to know the man in front of him.

"Y/N, I'm going to make a coffee for myself. I'll meet you in your office," Taehyung smiles as Y/N nodded and left the coffee room.

As soon as the girl left, Taehyung scan Min-Jun from his head to toe. Judging his appearance and thinking about this true identity.

"Sir, can you move a bit. You're blocking the coffee machine," Min-Jun told Taehyung as Taehyung quickly move to the left still scanning the man.

Taehyung knows for sure that he must follow this man after work. He wants to know whether his assumptions were right or wrong. He also has to contact Jungkook but he couldn't.

At Jungkook's mansion...

"Kookie, you're back!" Areum excitedly squealed as she runs up toward him and gave him a big hug.

Areum has been staying at Jungkook's house for the past few days, making Jungkook's unstable state as an excuse. Despite the break-up, Jungkook still struggles to think about Y/N. He can't stop thinking about her and her well-being.

Areum noticed this, but she tries her best to distract and lure Jungkook into her cruel trap.

She intentionally drops Jungkook's phone into a small pond in his house. She quickly apologized and even manage to cry in front of him. Jungkook, on the other hand, didn't say anything and just buy a new phone. Areum's plan was to keep Jungkook out of Y/N's reach. Not even through the phone.

"I cook you your favorite meal for dinner, Kookie. Let's eat," Areum dragged Jungkook into the kitchen as he followed her wearily.

TO BE CONTINUED...

HIM OR ME ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara