Chapter 5: Scared + Review about The Big Hero 6

Start from the beginning

 “Pfft… It’s nothing, ahaha!...” I tried to reply, but couldn’t do it clearly.

 Anna and I stopped laughing, even though still giggling. Hiccup only stood, looking very confused about us laughing all in sudden. But he didn’t seem to care about it anymore.

I noticed that the only wet part was only on his jacket, his shirt and pants didn’t look wet at all.

 “Maybe you want to remove your jacket, that’s the only wet thing you’re wearing.” I suggested.

“Ah, right. I’ll do it.” Hiccup did as I suggested, as he folded down his jacket.

 “So, shall we start our tour?” Anna asked, Hiccup and I nodded.

Hiccup P.O.V

 We all started out tour from the sisters’ living room, which I couldn’t describe with words. It was beautiful, a big chandelier hanging on the ceiling, a fireplace with smooth carpet and big ass sofa around it, a shelf contained books, and still many more rich stuffs. These were expensive stuffs, but they were certainly beautiful.

 I still kinda confused what they were laughing previously, maybe they were laughing on statement based on how girls… get turned on. Well, I wouldn’t find it funny if I heard that joke, but at least they’re happy.

 Elsa and Anna led me to every part of their house, the private library, the swimming pool, their rooms, bathroom, kitchen, a small hall of fame to keep their Oscar trophy, and at last , their garage. Which had 2 sport cars, 2 SUVs, and a luxury saloon car.

 I was speechless at while examining the cars they had, and jaw-dropped. But there’s one thing that I probably missed.

Where were their parents?

 “Say, um…” I broke the silent inside the garage.

“What is it, Hiccup?” Elsa replied me.

“I was wondering, where are your parents? we passed lots of maid, but I had never seen your parents.”

“Oh. They’re not in this country.” Anna answered.

“Where?”

“Well, somewhere far, somewhere fun. They kinda used our money to travel around the world.” Elsa answered, looking sad.

“Our parents are so distant towards us, they used to be super busy. But then, since me and my sister earned a lot of money with our movie, they used the money to have fun by their own.” Anna added.

“Wait what? But those are your money, you should have kept them from them.” I said.

“We couldn’t just say no to them, it’s because…” Elsa sighed down.

“We’re scared against them.” The sisters answered together.

And that’s that. Ehehe.

I guess it’s a little bit cliffy, isn’t it? Well the sisters might be rich here, but are they happy? We’ll find out in the future…

So! HUGE WARRIOR NINE/ Big Hero Six.

 The movie looked awesome in graphic, yet another great job from Disney on that. The characters looked awesome, the boys look cool, the girls look cute.

But the story… Um, things are very predictable. Like yeah, of course Baymax will be back at the end. Yeah, of course Hiro would be mad that Prof. Callaghan (did I type it correctly?) because he said that it was Tadashi’s own fault that he tried to help him. Yeah, of course Prof. Callaghan’s daughter will return from the teleporting portal (whatever the hell that thing is).  And yes, of course Hiro would have this awesome plan to free his friends from the microbots. And yeah, the man behind the mask is Prof. Callaghan instead of Krei.

So, it’s cliché.

I’m hoping that Disney will actually put a great story line, balanced with nice graphic and others on their next animated movie. And I have a feeling that Hiro & Baymax are like Hiccup & Toothless, if you see them from their life.

They both lost their parents (except Hiccup lost his father only… But never saw his mother until he was 20), they both have a bestfriend that is not a human being (baymax and toothless), they both had their bestfriend uncontrollable at a certain moment. So, is this a surprise? Or a sign that Disney might have copied a bit from Dreamworks? You know that everything’s possible, especially with their rivalry today.

But hey, no hate please. This is just my opinion. And I’ll probably do this again whenever Disney or Dreamworks release a new movie.