Chapter 31: Nobody Get's Left Behind

Start from the beginning

"Just like we thought," Nathan stated, "They will go beserk as soon as they touch something, hoping to hit and kill something."

"Then they are probably very dangerous in this state," Ray said as they observed the walker.

"Oh definetly," Nathan agreed, "They probably haven't eaten in a long time, they will probably do absolutely anything to get some food."

"Then I say we try and stay as far away from them as possible," Jessica stated, "As long as we don't touch them we should be fine."

"Then let's get going," Ray said as he walked past the walkers, "No point sticking around here any longer."

"Make sure to keep your guard up," Nathan stated as he followed behind, "These ones may be unresponsive, but there is not telling wether the other walkers in this building are or not. It's probably best to just ignore the fact that they are unresponsive and remember that they are walkers, and will kill and eat anything."

"No need to tell me that," Ray said as he pointed his gun around, "I know how to handle this."

"Let's at least try to clear some of them out," Jessica said, "Just so that if there are other survivors like us, they can make it through without a problem."

"We can, but you need to make sure that you can kill them without any problems," Nathan stated, "If you aren't one hundred percent certain that you can kill it, don't do it."

"I can handle that. Just look at this!" Jessica said as she walked behind a walker. She grabbed it and stabbed it in the head in a one fluent movement, then said, "See. I knew I could kill it, so I did it."

"Okay, just be careful," Nathan said as the group kept walking. They made it to the end of the loading bay without a problem and were standing at the door.

"Well that wasn't too difficult," Melissa said as in relief.

"That's because you did jack shit!" Jessica stated, shocked that Melissa would even say something like that, "You just hid behind Nathan the whole time."

"Hey, that's enough with the bickering you two," Nathan said, "We don't have time for fighting."

"Let's just keep going," Ray said as he opened up the door. He, Nathan and Melissa walked through the door, and all tripped on a wire. They fell down, and looked in horror as a metal gate fell down in front of the door. Jessica, Randi and Pablo were all trapped on the other side.

Ray and Nathan ran up to the gate and tried to pull it away, but it wouldn't budge.

"Are you three okay?" Ray asked when he realized the door wouldn't budge.

"Yeah we are," Jessica answered, "Is there any way to get through it?"

"No it's not budging," Nathan said as he attempted to move it again, "It's no use, you will have to find another way around."

"Will you guys stay here and wait for us?" Randi asked.

"Of course. We don't want to be split up for too long," Ray replied, "You guys try and find your way to us, we will stay here."

"Okay," Jessica said as she started walking away from the door. She walked along the wall, looking for another door.

"Do you know where to go?" Randi asked as she followed behind Jessica.

"I have no idea," Jessica answered, "I am just looking for another door. If there is one it should be along the wall."

"I will keep watch for walkers," Pablo said as he pointed his gun around. Eventually they did find a door, and they had no problems with walkers.