Part 37 - A Phase Pt4

Start from the beginning

When they switch side, now Forth against the wall. Beam look at how those initial swell of biceps, that bump after the dip of the inner elbow. Just perfect height between them and when they switching again and again while kissing, erupted of laughter when they kiss. Perfect.

Their shirts slowly discard, the trousers then went and underwear fall down the knees too. " I want you to ravish me! ," Beam says while moaning. Forth eyes say it all, he likes it when Beam command him.

And the rainfall of showers slowly pouring fall down onto their bodies. —Their hand move all over, into inner thigh, the rounded curve of the ass... the wet neck and collar bone, Forth smirks as he licking it slowly. When they kissing, nibbling the lips, feeling the soft plump lips, Forth eyes not leaving his lover as he could stare for hours...

His handwork like magic on those pointy pink nubs, while he was bitten on those sexy collar bone. Leaving the mark yet again against the impermanent bruise of tattoo he makes last night. Forth sank slowly to his knees in the mosaics-tiles, Beam tilts his head when he feels the touches on his member.

When Forth's mouth began to work on his member, Beam says " Don't stop! " He didn't push him down, but sometimes he grips on Forth's head, playing with his hairs. " I am close!! " Beam says, while moaned filled the corner of the bathroom. He shouted when he came yet again into his lover's mouth. Forth smirks, working on his member until the cum all come out. Beam's dreamy eyes staring at Forth, his lips parted " lick it! " He command.

The rhythm has been set as is, Forth get up from his knees, kissing him so desperately, Beam pounded Forth's chest as he out of breaths. Eyeing each other, Forth's strong-arm ... thighs calves and legs lifting, wrap on his waist, Beam against the wall yet again. He kissing and nuzzling to his earlobe, down to his neckline leaving the teeth mark on his shoulders.

" Ahh, ~~ " He moaned louder and Forth groaning. He is hard, almost lost control of his desire during the foreplay. But Forth wait till they finished showers. He is persevering man, for the delicious showers is for Beam and he gonna have him on the bed afterwards, all the way, eating him alive!. He likes it when Beam throws his head backwards and moaned as he makes love to him, gonna fuck him harder from above. Grunting and his jaw clenching as he hammered deeper inside Beam. Love the feeling filling him with his member.

Gave him one, final... deep pushed inside and released!. " Aargh! " Forth groaning. Beam feel the heat as a scorching liquid was emptied inside him. Both their stomach was sticky with semen. And at this point, both don't care much. Completely overwhelmed by sensation, when Forth pulled out and he smiles darkly as he saw his semen leaking out Beam's, still twitching back entrance. His lover, his husband... he smoothed the sweat- plastered, and they clean up the messed right after. Having a short bath time as they already have once, the warm water with essences of oil, relaxing his muscles, soaking together. Beam love it.

Thus their breakfasts only come around 9 am later. Beam still rolling in the new set of soft duvet while Forth help to arrange their food on the table. Service room is first class, just ask and the staff would come to servers them. Privacy on top.

After finished their breakfasts, again they have their time only in the hotel room with cuddling, kissing, and playing a mobile game.

They choose a game when they can fight together as a team member, when they playing PUBG sometimes they shouted at each other "Fuck, You cover me, I will kill them!! ", They laughed as they playing the game.

" Just shot them, babe! Right on the head! " Forth yelling and the whole room with the loud voices and the background sound effects.

" Fuck! Babe, I am going to die!! " Beam says to Forth