Part 11 ( Vodka Cocktails )

Third, 's Person POV

" I have heard you have a different type of vodka cocktails here. I have been wonder how far it could be true. " Beam talk to the bartender. It is not a question or even a statement, but rather just a curiosity that leads him to come here at the bar.

The not so skinny man, the name is Earth sending him pleasant smile the moments he sat at the barstools. He answered him back with simple nodded " We do have Vodka Martini to Apple Martini as an appetizer. I think it will suit your taste. We will do with your preference too. If you want it. Just name it. "

Beam nods " Nice!. I never try it before. I am a light drinker. So show me how it works for someone like me. " Earth smirks and nods

" So what else on the menu? " curious Beam asks.

The man smiled widely, his tan skin makes could make any woman feeling so attack. But not Beam. " Well, I will make you come back here often. I can promise you that. " The bartender said.

" Well, We do have Bloody Marry Cocktail...follow by the Black Russian to Madras. It is just juice with many flavours of Vodkas. I am sure it has a heaven taste. You will like it. " The Bartender make Beam smile.

" Great for my solo party then... You know... You deserved the tips man. I don't know much about cocktails anyways. But I like the taste pineapples with some lemon drop, maybe cranberry with some orange. So Make me surprised!. I want all of it. So Big tips, For you!" Beam utter smoothly. The man in front of him was stunned for a moment.

Beauty sure has a taste. Earth back to smile and start to impressed Beam with his multiskill.

After that Beam tries it one by one. Different flavours in every each glasses. Taste of heaven.

It burns.

They said they have 30 types of Vodka Cocktails; so he told him, he might try half of it till he passes out. The bartender serves him some of the mixed fruits that already into 1 bite-size, come along with meatball cheese. It sure has some classic taste to blend with some fruity make Beam making " Wow " with his mouth. He keeps gulping his cocktails. He enjoys it so much.

***

" Love problem? " The bartender start the conversation after sometime Beam just singing along with the band. Not talking much. The bar still in peace not too crowded and cosy.

Beam gives simple nods back. " You have a lover? " Beam ask Earth.

The man smiles brightly and nods " I do have one. " He said it proudly.

" Good!.  Because I don't have one... "

" Love is the one thing that makes you keep going?. Some said so. Maybe all of them was right. It seems stupid. People are drawn to each other and hurt each other most of the time. I will be fine without love. " Beam begins his half-drunk ramble.

" Then someone once asked me, he said to me ' have you tried living without it?'."

" Do you know what have I think in that time?, I said yes. For whole my 20 years old life... I have never been in love So I said. Nor that I know anything about love. I am still fine, has been living without it ". Beam said sadly. The bartender later stops for a while. His soft glances landed to Beam's eyes as he could see something sparkling lingering there at the corner of his eyes.

Beam wipe his eyes before it breaks. He took a deep breath. " That someone then just laughs at me. Do you know what he says next?. He said ' You are born with love from your parents. They love you. Your parents are. Without love and care, have you think you would have what you have until now?. Everything you have was given to you. That is love from parents. From your other family member. That is love too. Love is everywhere. The only thing making it different because every one of us holds their own love definition. You got it?'. That was a harsh comeback for me though. Because until now I have questioning my parents love for me. It is the truth too. I gotta hold on it. When I can't even understand the meaning of love. How can i says i can live without it ?. Bammm...he really got me there!. 55555 " Beam laugh out loud. He sipping his fifth glasses now.