Part 2 ( Unknown feeling )

Third, 's Person POV

As surprised is Beam's friends and their boyfriends with what happens now. Forth gangs too stunned and gaping their mouths. All of them is blinks. They need to look at the couple many times, to make sure the man is their friends. And it is, indeed him,  Forth.

Frank gulp "Don't tell me he just zing like a Dracula in Hotel Transylvania... " Frank said to Lam, Posh and Park. But the other three just nods at him.

He sighs, here I thought Forth is broken-hearted when Nong Wayo was slip on his hands and chooses the Campus Moon last year Phana instead of him. But look at him now...he is in the middle of the dance floors with unknown princess look-alike - Frank sigh again and again.

This guy might bring another headache...but then, it might real this time.... - Park think.

Forth lead Beam to the middle of dance floors makes them as focus that night. Beam smile widely. Apparently, he like the attention people give to him and Forth.

The applause of the audience finally died down but people eyes keep eyeing this perfect couple tonight.

"You really don't know who I am? " Beam asked Forth. Again Beam needs to tone down his voices when he talks. So it makes him spoke with no different with other girls voices. It sounds a little like like a girl should be.

Forth raise his eyebrows and his mind working faster, he shook his head " I really don't know you. But I hope this dance lead us to another date. Shall we ?. " Forth said in very seductive voices as he whispers those word to Beam. Beam really need to calm down himself with the attention Forth give to him.

The waited ended, as the music begins, with the soft flow it is. They already took places in the middle of the dance floors. Both Forth and Beam step forward and make a bow to each other. They circle each other first with their gazed remain locked to each other.

Other people too, look at them were sure mesmerized and captivating by their presence.

Forth place his hand on Beam's back, Beam hand on his shoulder, and their free hands finally met. Together, both of them dancing to the music, their feet in perfect sync to the beating of their own heart.

As the song progressed Beam feel so relax and he allows a small smile to form on his lips again.

For second thoughts, I did not feel bad to pretend as lost princess tonight - Beam bites his lips not to smile that wide. He just a naive girl tonight, a princess with good manner for now. But he doesn't mind that Forth's sneaky hands on his waist now though.

She is perfect - Forth thoughts.

Forth wore a white and black modern pattern of the suit, which matched with Beam's blue dress showing his sexy collarbone.

That eyes brown as hazel, that really were deep and irresistible. Your eyes drew me...-- Forth again let his mind taking control.

One thing was for sure, what people all thought...they are so perfect couple tonight. Succeed to draw people attention back to them.

The warm feeling grows more sturdy when they dance. Forth guide Beam's hand to his shoulder. While he has Beam between his arms.  His hands wrap Beam's waist careful yet playful.

" Hey, people looking at us, " Beam said in a whisper.

" Really? " Forth chuckle softly.

Then he adds " That just because you look so amazing and stunning. You are so beautiful. " Forth said to shyly Beam.