Test Results come with Faults

Test results. I most of the time, hate them. They're bad, or worse. They never have anything good to show when my brothers results come back. They come with things that make me want to rip it up, throw it in the trash, and walk away forever.

But now. Now, now, now, now, now. They.. they came back for this months test. Usually my brother and mum fly to Brisbane to go to the hospital there. But, with the diseases going around recently, they couldn't. Whether to say it's good or not they got to stay here, I'm not sure. They went to the city's hospital. About a month ago they went, as these take a while to process, if you know what I mean. (Although most likely you don't because you don't have a brother with cancer).

They came back yesterday. Or today. Whatever place you live in that was 16 hours ago since this chapter came (or comes) out. They were not good. Like, maybe you've come back with test results that say you've got chronic rabies, but this is worse. They are always bad actually. But, you know.

They said something like this:
"Dear Master, XXXX, (hospitals call patients 'master')
Blah, blah, blah.
Blah, more blah.
Results:
We're sorry to inform you, XXXX has been shown to have their tumours grown. There have also been more tumors identified. They have been found near his lungs and areas around there. The medication your son has been taking has stopped working. The tumours had mutated to overcome it. Please contact, numbers numbers for more information.

Tableflip*. See? My mother was not happy. She was crying, and needed a hug. So being the kid I am I supplied her with one. But it's not just her who was also really sad. I was too. Not trying to sound all tough and cool, I did kind of cry too. Not that I showed her.

Most of the time, we tell my brother less of what happened. If you're wondering what I'm talking about, I mean we soften it up for him. If we get bad news, we don't tell him it's as bad as it actually is. But this time he saw when the doctor was telling my mum. So we couldn't lie this time.

I mean, imagine you can always go out and play with your brother or sister, all those times you've played in the sun, all the times you fought, all the times you had fun. Gone. Forever. You may get to keep those memories, but you'll never get any new ones.

But that's how it is.

Hey there! Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry it's so short and it came late. Comment if you've ever had a bad test result, even if it's in school.

Talking about school, fun fact: I wrote all of this in school. I finished all my work early so I got to write this. Obviously not in one go, but overtime.

That's it for now,
Kittensaurus OUT!