More about Me

Something I realised is, I haven't told you anything actually about me. I've told you about my pets, and family and my school, but not much about me. Here are some things I'd like you to know:
What I look like:
I have light brown-golden hair, shortish, with a medium fringe. I'm not that tall, especially compared to some of my best friends. I'm 155cm tall, 5ft 1.02 inch. I never wear long pants. I only ever wear one jumper, anything else I don't like. I have brown eyes. I have in between pale and tan skin.
Things I like:
I like games. I play Halo, Subnautica, Rainbow 6, Minecraft, Star Wars Battlefront II, Slime Rancher, Terraria, and quite a lot more.
I love reading. With over 3,000,000 read words on my reading account, and that's only the books I've done on there, not all the books I've read in my life. I love Warrior Cats, Pokémon Manga, and Wildwood books. I like manga quite a bit, I find reading backward fun. I always like wrestling with my bro.
Things I dislike:
Long pants. Loud noises, like yelling. (But I find thunder relaxing) Bullies. People who think they're better, just cause'.
I can cook:
I'm relatively good at cooking. But mainly desserts. Puddings, brownies, cakes, biscuits. And some other easy to make meals.
Music:
Like, the absolute best thing ever. Sometimes I turn it up so loud I go momentarily deaf when I take my earphones out.
I listen to pop, (Shawn Mendez, Camilo Cambello, Imagine Dragons)good game soundtracks, (Undertale) electronic, (Snails house, Fusq), other ones, (like The Living Tombstone, Neku, Dark Cat), and much more. Music means something to me. Something special. Music is the vault to the best world ever. You can drown out everything else, to listen to your favourite songs. Music can make you feel the inspiration for anything. Once I listened for 4 hours straight. My hearing wasn't that great for the rest of the day.
Forgetting:
I try my hardest to like my dad as much as I can. Be he isn't the best... he once smashed a plate, broke a table. Because he got really mad at my big brother. He's 17. My middle one is 15. I'm the youngest, and it's not fun. Sometimes he gets mad at me for things like that. Like watching YouTube, for some reason he hates it. He will grab me by the shirt and push me away. But, as the name suggests, I try to forget that, and most of the time I do. But every now and then it happens again.
That's it:
That's really all I want you to know, but thanks for reading, and understanding!

Hey guys! Just wanted to say; I'm not the only one with family problems. Loads of people have them, and I'm aware of this. The things my dad is nowhere near what happens to other people. Go check out catzgo_meawmeaw , she can relate. I'm sure loads of you can. Thanks!
-Darcy (Kittensaurus1)