Trips of the World

I love going and seeing new places, and that's why I like travelling so much. I mean, I was scared of planes the first few times I went on them, but now I find them very interesting. I've been to many places, and some because my brother. I'll tell you about some of my trips.

Singapore. I think it was the first place I'd ever been to outside Australia. It's a beautiful place, with amazing buildings. I saw a magnificent statue of a lion too. The main thing I remember, was how there was a water snake, and a toad. The toad was by a canal, and the snake was in the water. I watched as the snake came closer to the frog and then attracted it, dragging it underwater. I'm not sure why I remember this so much, but it's the main thing I can.

I've been to Bali, a place where loads of people go and want to go. I'm not really a fan of it because it's kinda dirty, but I still quite like it. We were in an amazing kinda apartment, but all the apartments are separated. (They are all on the ground) There was a swimming area down the path of the house, and it was really peaceful. The thing about Bali is you can't swallow untreated water cause it can give you a bad disease. We went to Water Bomb Park, which is a really awesome water park. My worst experience in Bali, is that I got bitten by 46 mosquitos for the three days we were there. I counted every one.

America, New York. I loved New York. There were so many sights to see, so many building with neon signs. It must be very easy to get lost. We went to quite a few places there, but mainly we just wandered around, looking for things to do. Something about America I dislike is guns. I can't understand anyone's beliefs in guns. Have you seen how many school shootings there were in Australia in 2019? One. Only one. But in America, there were 336. See the difference? Just unbelievable people think having a gun can save them from anything. For god's sake people, babies can SHOOT THEMSELVES.

America, Los Angeles. Probably my favourite place we went. The best part was Disney Land. It may sound like a cliché for a kid to like Disney World, but it really was fantastic. I'm not really a fan of Mickey Mouse and all that, mainly just the rides were awesome. I'm very aware of pollution, and do everything I can to help. Every night Disney World shoots fireworks, which to me, kinda seems like a waste, and bad for the environment. We went here for my brother, because there's a special GIST clinic there, so that's the main reason we went there.

America, San Francisco. I also loved San Francisco because it was a really beautiful place. I don't remember much about the places we went, but I do know, that was the first place I tried a Twinkie. They are amazing! But I gotta say, I prefer Caramello Koalas. The Golden-Gate Bridge was a sight to see! It was massive, and very grand. I liked it.

I've been to a lot of other places, but I don't count them in here, because we only went to them because our planes didn't fly far enough. I think we stopped at Sydney, and some other place I can't remember.

Anyways, these are the places I've been, and I gotta say, they're pretty great.

Sorry this part was short guys, I just wanted to get it over and done with, hope you enjoyed! Feel free to comment the places you've been to.