Stopping mid putting away her things, Olivia snapped back up and looked around the area, surveying the hallway and every kid in it. Her eyes followed the walls until she couldn't see the next hallway anymore. She was sure that something was oddly wrong, but she couldn't think of any reason as to why she was so on alert. Shrugging the feeling off, she continued to put her stuff away and head for coach Finstocks class.

☾☾☾

The area she stood in had a fair amount of trees covering the land, a worn down trail in front of her. She had found first period, after maybe a couple of turns here and there until she got where she needed to be. Now she was tying her dirty sneakers, crouched down on the ground with her hair in her face that she would have to tie up sooner or later.

Olivia was near the back of the group of students, not wanting to draw attention or just be around other people in general. Observing the teenagers that were near her, they were mostly talking with another friend or warming up by themselves.

She wondered if these people were oblivious to the supernatural around them, maybe she was even jealous to be living a life without any knowledge of supernatural beings, none less being one.

"You found first period, I see."

Olivia's head tilted to her side to see Scott standing next to her with his sweat pants on along with a hoodie and headphones dangling out of his pocket.

Standing back up once she tied her shoelaces, "It was kind of hard."

"You just go to the locker rooms and then go out the door-"

"I'm not good with directions." She cut him off, embarrassed at the fact that she couldn't find a single room, yet could take down a full grown man.

Scott chucked to himself, "Noted..." As the boy was about to start stretching, a situation in the front caught his eye. His soft gaze turned into a serious gleam. "I'll be back, you stay here." He instructed.

Olivia looked at him as he walked with purpose up to the front of the group of teenagers, curious as to what made him stiffen suddenly. Her eyes followed him until he stopped and crouched down next to a blond boy who seemed to be struggling with something at his feet. As she studied them, the teacher's whistle tore through the air and all of the students took off running.

Olivia followed and started to jog and steadied her pace so she wouldn't run out of breath two minutes into the trail. It had been a while since she was running because she wanted to instead of running because her life depended on it.

refreshing.

As she ran, she noticed that the weary feeling hadn't left her since the lockers and hallways. It was the type of feeling that made her want to run away from everything. The eagerness to turn and go the other way was overpowering to her, like a warning that she was close to something she shouldn't be or wouldn't want to be.

"Ethan I always forget, How many bones are there in the human body?"

There.

The feeling shot through her system, turning into raw anger as the voices bounced around in her head like a mere echo of her nightmares.

Her hands at her sides started to tremble as her fear and anger shocked her still as stone in her place. The voices continued to come from just a little ways from her, talking like they didn't have a care in the world.

She had two decisions here at this moment: to ignore what she just heard and convince herself that she's hallucinating and going insane, or, to beat the living shit out of them. Obviously her anger was overpowering her fear which made her burning hot with rage, yet, she couldn't get her feet to move.