Reason 4 || Cody ||

Dedicated to Marelle_girl because she is just plain as day awesome! Ly <3

Reason 4 || Cody ||

I bet you were wondering when you were coming. Funny right. I mentioned you in the last letter and here you are in this letter. I'm laughing so hard. I was actually going to make you suffer and put you off to the end, then I thought. I better not. I want everyone to know what you, Cody Pine did to me. 

Oh Cody. You and Jax, were besties right? Besties for the resties. You told each other everything. EVERYTHING. But what happens when you make up a dare. Does that everything turn into bits and pieces sort of like eethng. You guys ended up losing each other in that dare. Because Jax, though you called me a slut, it was really you and Cody. Boys can be sluts too. Don't question it. 

Did I sleep with Cody? I can answer that with a big fucking no. Did Cody make me sleep with him? No.

Cody, you just got caught up in a game you couldn't play. That dare ruined you as much as it ruined me. Because on that very day that Jax slipped me that confession letter, was the day that I ruined myself.

Cody, I'm sorry. I really am. I'm sorry that I wouldn't pretend to be your girlfriend so you would win the dare. I'm sorry I didn't go along with your stupid story that we did it. You just had to prove yourself to Jax didn't you?

Cody, are you a fat slut? You and Jax ruined me. 

Next time, we meet, you'll be in the deepest part of hell talking to Karilyn the devil. And I will see you struggling in a pit of lava and I won't do anything to save you.  (Oh yes, I can connect all my letters to each other.)

Now, enough stalling. Does everyone want to know what Cody did?

Cody Pine, popular guy, popular middle school guy. Oh, yeah, he was different in high school. Puberty really changes a person. Anyway, this popular guy challenged his best friend to a dare. 

You have to have a NEW girlfriend everyday, of the rest of eighth grade. If you do that you get 1 point, if you can get her to sleep with you, that's 5 points.

Now I know what you are thinking, "ewww, what the frick, their eighth graders for gosh sakes!" But look at the times now. It's all over, no more "oh hand holding is scandalous". It's now "You haven't done the nasty yet."

But this was the norm now. A sad, sad, norm. Jax, obviously agreed to this. So they each went for about a month. New girlfriend everyday. Around the last month of school, June, Cody had dated almost the whole eighth and seventh grade population. Except, me. Now, when I realized this sad little fact, I got scared. I thought, "Shit. He's coming for me."

And sure as hell, Cody came for me. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I responded like none of the other girls, N-O! Now the score was tied between Cody and Jax.

100-100 and I was the second to last girl left. Me and Jess. Jess was a pure and devoted girl to never have it before she was 20. So, Jax and Cody despite all their pressuring her gave up. Jax had dated her and she was no longer left.

100-101

I was the last one left. I was scared shitless. What do I do. So, Cody being the one behind kept asking me until that Monday. He gave up a long time ago and decided to just tell Jax, he and I did the nasty.

He would have rather won than perserved a girl's dignity.

106-101

I guess Jax, you were jealous so you wrote those things to me. Oh well, you're still a dickhead.

Cody, don't ever think what you did to me was ok. Cause it wasn't. We are in senior year now. If you start a dare again, trust me you won't.

But for now, Cody, you KILLED me.

       Yours truly,

              The tiebreaker, Cath.