One Shot Results!

Congratulations to the winners of the one shot contests! Also, I've read every entry and they were all wonderful! Thank you to everyone who entered cause you guys are positively wonderful and I hope you continue to read this story even though yours weren't picked because I loved all of them!!

Ok, so in third place... congratulations @blatantlybiased with her story, in which we have an interview with Society! I absolutely loved this story and your view and take on Society. You made the interview so well thought out and wonderful! Great job!

Now in, second place... congratulations to @StarsBeLike with her story "Jackson Stewart, or Jackie, was a mess. After she finally admits to herself and the rest of the world that she is a girl trapped in a boy's body all she has to do is wait for either the rejection or acceptance. What she didn't expect was both. Half of the school was shocked that the school's quarter back came Monday morning as a cute girl in a pretty skirt and heels. The other half cheered her on to be herself and supported her all the way. Unfortunately, no one was there to stand up for herself at home but herself. This isn't a happy story nor a true one. This is hope for you, even if not everyone makes it." I loved what you did with it. You took a situation and totally changed it. You took a social problem in our world and told it with acceptance and that is such a great take on it! I loved it, great job!

And finally in, first place this goes to@arrowheads with her story in which a girl learns of her sister's fate, and changes for the worst; not realising, that soon, her emotions would confront her. Lillian this was fabulous and anyone who reads it will realize that this is such an amazing one shot hands down. You took a character as sweet as Gina and made her into the reckless character in just a few short chapters. You really deserved this because it was absolutely wonderful and I cried and I laughed in multiple times of reading your story. Lovely job! Her one shot is in the external link.

Congratulations to all the winners of the one shot contest! I'm sorry if you didn't win but please don't hate on the winners or myself. Go ahead and read the one shot entries which are in my bio in a reading list! Reaction 11 will be out soon I hope but here are the results!