Reason 18 || Denny ||

Dedicated to @StarStruck3AJ for noticing this new character before any of you! ILY

AHHHH! 12k+ WHAT IS LIFE! ILY GUYS SO MUCH <3

AHHHH! #14 in short stories?!? This is unheard of! Can we get to #1? (Probs not since "The Girl Left Behind" is perfection)

Song for the Reason: Fourth of July by Fall Out Boy

GOAL: 200 reads 30 votes 30 comments

Cover on the side is made by the wonderful @beach_melon

Reason 18 || Denny ||

Maybe Austin knew this and maybe Austin didn't but I sure as hell knew.

Denny and Toni were a couple. They have been a couple for about 1 year.

They were the cutest couple out there.

They did a bunch of couplely stuff.

They held hands.

They kissed.

They hugged.

They ate ice cream together.

They were absolutely perfect.

Until, I came along.

I came along and shriveled that relationship up and dug it into a hole and buried it.

The real story that somehow got morphed into a lie is this.

Denny came over to my house one day asking me what he should do for Toni and his' anniversary.

We brainstormed for a couple of hours.

A few trips to disneyland came up, a picnic and some absurd ones like hiking up a trail.

After five hours of thinking, we couldn't think anymore.

You let out a frustrated grunt and attempted to pull your hair out.

I laughed at your state of anger and suggested that you go and watch a fireworks display, considering it was the Fourth of July.

You liked the idea and said that you could get her name in the sky and suddenly from the state of anger came a state of happiness.

Yet, you got so excited that you turned around and kissed me.

I tried to push you off but you wouldn't let go and your lips were like suction cups.

This life that I live sucks.

Toni came over at that moment and witnessed the kiss.

She immeadiately broke with him.

And Denny.... well, he killed himself that night.

Toni was absolutely devasted, I tried to explain myself to her and all she said to me was,"I tried to help you and this is how you repay me?"

I looked at her and knew exactly how she saw me "a boyfriend stealer"

I felt like one of those people who just sucks the living life out of someone.

Denny, you made me lose the only person who ever loved me and you Denny made me "a boyfriend stealer"

Toni, you told the whole school a messed up version of the story.

So I guess, even though you were a reason to save me, you are also a reason to kill me.

Lucky you, Toni.

Thanks a lot Denny for killing me. I don't get why you killed yourself just because your girlfriend broke up with a leech like you.

But I guess we're going way back home on the fourth of july.

I hope I don't see you in heaven.

Sincerely,

Cath the Boyfriend Stealer