Shit, I just realized I forgot about the zipper. He was standing close to me again, I desperately tried to dislike this moment. But every little particle in me wanted to lean against his touch. It took a lot of willpower for me to withdraw and face him with a serious expression. Deep down the sexual frustration was killing me, which was also a very familiar period side effect of mine. It's really a contradicting period, when you despise it and crave it at the same time. 

"What? I wanna close it up for you." he shrugged his shoulders in a cute manner, somehow it made him look very innocent.

"I see, so you're helping me again, that's nice of you." I said with sarcasm dripping from every word. "But you see, my zipper is not plastered on my skin. Creepily touching my back won't magically close it up." I heard a chuckle escape him and smiled at his reaction. But no way in hell am I showing him how giddy he makes me feel when he smiles. 

"At least I tried." he uttered and slowly closed the zipper, this time clearly avoiding my skin. 

"Do you plan on telling me where you're taking me today?" I said while letting go of my hair again. 

"We're meeting my uncle today." I was surprised he answered that one. I walked over to the documents I prepared yesterday and arranged them in a proper order. 

"You can leave those there." he said. 

"Don't we need them today? You said we'd need them this morning already." I questioned him. 

"Doesn't matter what I said yesterday. Today I'm telling you we won't be needing them." I stared at him dumbfound. I worked my brain out yesterday, for nothing? Seriously that was work people would finish in a week time, I did that in one incomplete day and he wasn't even acknowledging that?

We stepped into the car and I noticed how beautiful the weather was, finally some sunshine.

When we entered through some fancy looking gates that led to a place that looked somewhat like a villa from afar, Damian began mentioning some of his 'ground rules'. "Behave, important meeting, last partner." Was all I could hear. It was nothing new really, so I continued admiring the passing scenery. It was gorgeous, with fields filled with flowers and rich trees surrounding the humongous house and the closer we got to it, the bigger it looked. 

"You're not listening are you." Damian sighed and stepped out when the car stopped. I hesitantly stepped out as well, still mesmerized with the view in front of me. How rich were these people exactly. 

As we were reaching what looked like the main entrance a woman all of sudden appeared out of nowhere. "Damiàno, I'm happy to see you again!" she exclaimed enthusiastically with her arms wide open. I have to admit that I quite liked the way she called him Damiàno, the Italian version definitely sounded sexier. 

"And you finally brought a beautiful woman home!" she took me by surprise when she embraced me enthusiastically, I couldn't help but return the hug and smile like a fool at the compliment she just gave me. 

"It is nice meeting you..." I said unable to complete the sentence, not knowing how to address her. 

"You can call me Venicia dear, I am Damiàno's aunt." she explained and curiously switched looks between Damian and I. 

"Aunt Venicia, this is Isabelle. Isabelle, aunt Venicia." Damian introduced us in a rapid manner, as if trying to escape the small talk.

"Please come in Isabelle, could you help me out in the kitchen, while the men discuss the boring stuff?" she smiled at me with a playful twinkle in her eyes. 

"Not for too long though, I need her to discuss the boring stuff." Damian turned around with  a slight smirk.  

"Oh la la, elle travaille avec toi? Donc, c'est pas ta copine?" she asked him in French, I felt left out for a short second, but Damian's response gave me the suspicion it wasn't something positive either. He evaded her gaze as he tried to ignore what she just said and then went on with his business.