Chapter 5

Hi I just hope you like this story
I'm sorry and I know this took long.....honestly dnt even ask.
Also sorry this felt sooooo short for me

Chapter 5 :I may see them again?

"Mark stop it" I giggled and staring up at my sweet dream and that cheeky smile on his face as he was on top on me but we the floor of his bedroom. We had played too many games and the next was play fighting and he thought he was stronger because he works out all the time but he was right about him being strong because I was already on the floor staring up at the celling and he was already on top on me while holding my wrists in place so I couldn't commit a counter attack.A playful yet sinful smirk played on his lips and those brown orbs were soft and loving as usual as he let go of one of my wrists and stroked through my hair with a more softer smile.

He bent down to reach me half way and he pressed himself closer to me so I couldn't escape his attack until our faces were barely touching and his eyes were slyly went from my eyes to my lips at a single moment until I felt his breath tickle against my lips."Darius your beautiful" he was already dipping into my lips and locking our mouths to savour the taste.He slowly stopped to face me but the look in his eyes were different as they turned cold and this time a naked devious smirk touch his lips.

"Sorry Darius but that just your problem and honestly I never loved you much , I just wanted a good time yet you would never give me anything so I just got bored of you and that plan was only what you wanted not me.So I let you live in that dream world until we broke up."

I woke up in a cold sweat and the tears burning down my cheeks like whiskey that burns at the throat like a virus.I slowly warp my my arms around myself to get hold of myself as the thoughts of him haunt me, when I thought I finally let go. He feels the need to pop back into my dreams like a parasite that slowly sucking my sanity away from me and he knows I'm powerless to do a thing yet feels the need to take and take from the weak until he has taken my soul. I look at my alarm clock to see it's only 5am and school didn't start for another three hours and I knew I couldn't fall back to sleep as the fear of seeing his face haunts me.

I rise from the bed and turn to the bathroom as my saviour and wash my face and see there was face staring back at me with gloom in those glossy green that almost look dead and empty as if there light was gone to a disgusting mucky green. The paleness of my skin was more visible this time as if the parasite was taking my soul very,very slowly and winning the war inside me.

Who am I?

I looked like a stranger in my eyes, my eyes were this disgusting? they used to be more cheerful and playful that would take on any challenge if dared to. The bullet-proof skin that stood as a barrier to protect me from the world was betraying it job but instead of protecting me.It showed my weakness in plain sight to the point I almost felt sick a
from bottom of my stomach from pitying myself because this isn't how I wanted to live.

I didn't want him on my mind.

I didn't want them either.

Who am I slowly becoming?

Do I want to go back?

I felt the tears shrewd at my face again and the reminder of the pain on my right cheek still luring internally there and the angst in the stranger's eyes, staring at me in pain that was was begging,yearning.No,pleading to be gone into a wild scream because I knew deep down I wanted to go back.

I wanted a place I belong.

There mirror was showing a illusion of my past, of the heart warming family that I once knew and belonged to and the boyfriend that showed me a love that was I truly desired back that I wouldn't care if I had to make a fucking deal with the devil to go back and keep my mouth shut and live in a life of pretend.