Chapter 16

A  IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE: 

To people who enjoy my stories, I'm working a blog right now to put all my stories, I have to move platform for some of my stories because I hate having to put chapters on private if it's inappropriate. I put up the link when I'm finished toying around with it.

- Looks like I kept my promise on this chapter yet it's a bit boring, sorry x

Note :If there's errors, I don't care until chapter 20 - I spent ages editing this, it was done by Thursday but I was still tweaking it.

Comment and Vote!!! 

Chapter 16

"You're not dead yet?" The voice sounded disappointed with its familiar deep and husky voice that spoke so unusually coldly to him. He listened to the voice that always gave him tingles to his core through the phone. Damn, how long as it been already?

"No, were you waiting for a call on a dead corpse?" He smirked.

"Vincenzo, I'm not interested in speaking to you, I'm busy. Call me when you finally decide you have something I want to hear."

The phone went dead.

The room was dark with the only faintest hint of light coming from the moonlight through the drapes, as the drapes were pushed aside by the wind. The moonlight poured in more and illuminated the silhouette who stood in the middle of the room looking at the ceiling with a harsh breath, as if he was cursing God. The chaos around him was the thing that stood out. The room that was once a beautiful and luxurious room with things any human being could envy, were utterly destroyed. The flat screen TV that was once grounded to the wall, was smashed and ripped off the wall and throw to the floor. The bed was on its side with it's wooden frame smashed apart and the mattress thrown out the balcony. The wardrobe was thrown to the floor, faced first and stomped on over and over resulting in a large hole its back. The desk that was placed neatly in the corner was disabled with now only two standing legs. The chair was thrown out the window and resulted in breaking the glass into million little shards. Then the wall had a few holes in it, obviously caused by a fist. The male still hadn't calm down and could still feel the adrenaline rushing throughout his body with rage. The anger wasn't subsiding, it was slowly possessing him. His anger was a like a ferocious beast that wanted to devour everyone in sight to get rid of its blood lust. However, the tingle in his fingertips wouldn't disappear. He destroyed and destroyed and he craved to destroy more. He wanted to rip and tear more things until his anger would subsided. However, there was no more things in his room to break. This room was his cage to control his raging emotions, he already destroyed his phone, computer and teared the papers of all his books. However the anger was still screaming for a release like it was its own being and it was about to rip out of its owner's body to escape.

He wanted to scream.

He wanted to punch someone.

He wanted some kind of escape.

He hated how one man could easily make him like this by a few words and actions.

Suddenly, he heard the door to his room slightly open with a creek. He didn't have to look back to know who it was.

"I don't want to talk to any of you assholes."

However, the intruder didn't leave, they dare entered his room even though they knew what kind of person he was. They knew he wouldn't hesitate to hit them to get rid of his burning anger. The male who walked in, was not scared of the figure who had their back to him and was not surprised by the chaos of the room. He had expected it to look like this. The silence was filled by the harsh breathing of the person ready to destroy anything in sight and the strong wind blowing through the broken window. "So Antonio is the reason you left Italy." A voice filled the void of the empty room. Vincenzo turned back with a furious glare as he met those bored honey brown eyes of his cousin's. No smile, just a cold stare and the voice only a little distinctly different from his brother. It was Daniel. Vincenzo turned to punch Daniel without any regrets. However, even with all his strength, the fist was caught extremely easily. Daniel held his fist yet his expression stayed the same while he was watching his cousin. The piercing blue eyes glaring back at him like a beast on a rampage. This was one of the reason he was nicknamed princess. This princess always loved to cause a huge tantrum when he let his emotions control him and expected him and Gerardo to deal with it. Then he was spoilt, always doing what he wanted without any regard of their thoughts and feelings. He was also selfish. And he was annoying with his sly comments and teasing jokes. However, despite all that, Vincenzo was their beloved cousin and they would always looked out for him.