Chapter 14

MUST READ NOTE : I wont be putting up a another chapter until the end of may. EXAMS!!! WISH ME LUCK. SO READ AND ENJOY

I LOVE READING ALL YOUR AMAZING COMMENTS.

VOTE!

PS : IF YOU SEE MISTAKES, TELL ME, I ROUGHED THIS LOL. 

I'm sorry you may take me for this chapter x

Chapter 14

He sat silently in his usual solitude silent. He was back home. His home was no longer filled with cheers of complaints and his little brother bragging about something. He sat alone in his office, reading through all documents that were left for him after he came back to Russia. He drank his rich coffee and hated how much workload left he had. He didn't just run parts of the underworld in Russia yet he owned an empire of companies and stocks. He especially hated how much his father invested in such small companies that only grew after a few years and then sold it off like it was nothing. He swore his father even in his grave was making his workload harder. He was a businessman and knew his cover for the riches he gained was from all these companies. However, some of these business were illegal and helped the government make money. He had already corrupted the government with money and had few of his men work in the inside for his own self-interest. He always wanted needed to know what idiotic politicians were up to, so they did not waste the money he invested or try to ruin some of his businesses. He helped the government and they helped him.

He signed papers, after reading over them and shredded stupid ones that were written by people who worked under him. However, there was a report that almost made this cold Russian's blood boil. There was new update on weapon trading he had been handling. It was more smuggling them in and selling them off to the bastards who wanted them at the highest price. He had been trading with Israel for these weapons and gladly helped. He was never the only one supplying these weapons over the world, he knew some who were like him. However, they were somewhat more discreet with their dealings than himself. He read over the report twice, knowing he was going to kill his brother. The supply ship that held the weapons were ransacked. Not just by anyone, by his own fucking brother. Now only had he lost over three million dollars of weapons. But he was more alert his brother knew of his dealings and that his brother now had those weapons. He knew his brother would either resell or take the weapons.

HE WAS GOING TO KILL HIS BROTHER!

Suddenly, Yakov burst through the door, with a emotionless expression yet Vlad could see the worry and fear in his eyes. Yakov stood like a solid protective wall in front of his boss. Hands behind his back and eyes lowered. He could see the anger and tiredness in his bosses' eyes. He bit his lip. He did not want to be the one who said this. "What is it Yakov?" He heard his Bosses' deep voice filled with pure boredom. He said nothing. He didn't know how to say this. He didn't want to be the one to say it.However, he had knew and protected Vlad since he was younger yet he still feared Vlad. He knew Vlad wouldn't kill him yet his boss could be unpredictable when angry.

"It's news on that boy in America Sir." Vlad put his paperwork down and a stern expression replaced his anger towards his brother. Yakov's expression already told him that something was wrong. Very wrong.

"Go on."

"The Salvatores took the boy in their custody like you expected."

Vlad had already expected Vincenzo would lie to his cousins yet they weren't idiots so they would find out the truth in time. However, the news was sooner than expected. He did not expect Darius to be taken so quickly, especially when he had just left America a few days ago.

"The bad news Yakov." He could tell Yakov was holding information from him. Yakov was looking down and avoiding eye contact with him.

"When Darius was being taken away by the men working under the Salvatores, our men watched so he was transported safely however they were attacked." Yakov's eyes darken and Vlad's eyes narrowed. "Yakov, what are you keeping from me?" Yakov watched Vlad's eyes narrow and cock his head.The room suddenly grew very cold and Yakov knew if he didn't answer Vlad quick enough. He would be punished.