Chapter 3 : What your relationship?

Sorry guys and I know , been too long.
Honestly I do have my reasons as I have been busy with sixth form and I'm still struggling to grasp these characters' personalities compared to my other stories so bear with me.
The fourth chapter already nearly done so it may be posted today or tomorrow or Monday.
Vote!

After that weird event this morning, turns out my English teacher was very worried about me as I hardly ever miss classes so she was worried I was sick or something but when she found out that I wasn't absent from my pervious class. She was going to send someone to look for me and that what you call a teacher and best part is she knows I can talk but doesn't force her ideals on me to speak and having a social life like someone I hate (Mr. Browncock) and this glorious women is called Miss Heatherstone and I can say she's what it is to be a good teacher even though she is a petite women, she won't take rubbish from anyone and do it with a sly smile.After taking my seat, I thought back to the weird event that had taken place between me and Vincenzo, first he goes all Hulk on me and then he decides to be my totally new best friend when he hardly knows me and who said I wanted to be friends with him?

I refused to break my rules for him when things have been going pretty well with these rules because of the bright future ahead of me.I start to chew the top part of my pen and think of a good way to rid myself of that sexy madman that also not only he's mad but bipolar so how I'm going to take care of this situation or he might be joking about me and him friends right?

Honestly, I felt a sigh escape my lips to remove the worry I feeling but I shouldn't even worry as he got the popular group's attention so he may ditch that joke or idea he was having to have some fun with the sluts and new friends there. This thought alone made me feel more calm as I got back to the class being taught and felt happy as he was just a another passing in my life.Then without noticing a folded note was on my desk in mere seconds from my classmate next to me and it had my name on it in caps if that wasn't scary enough.

I quickly looked around to see anyone looking at me so I could find out who passed the note, however there were many eyes already on the note suggesting of those weird hint of envy in everyone's eyes. This already told that whoever sent it, is someone in that crowd that I'm not keen on.A folded note with my name on it was tempting enough to open so I was already reading through the note.

Did Vincenzo say anything weird to you?

Now look up towards the front.

I did as the note said and looked up towards those captivity eyes that gleamed with their usual sliver that I truly admire so much but I wasn't met with one pair of eyes but two that were questioning me with their authority of beautiful gods. Then they seem to be waiting for a answer from me as if I was going to voice my answer in the middle of class but why do they want to know what that madman said?

I let myself think back to anything said to me but then I remembered that bastard made me speak and now that he knew I could speak then he could spread that I can around for the fun of it and ruin this prefect loner act that was really hard to make. He'll ruin it because he such a bipolar bastard so he can switch any time like he did before so I can't tell the brothers anything so what should I say?

So I watched the front of the class to see my English teacher turned away writing something down as I quickly wrote something on the little whiteboard that I always take out in class so when the teacher asks a question I use it to communicate with them.It was the head teacher's idea as I was forced to tell him my situation as he kept persisting my reason of being so distant because Mr.Browncock reported me ; my fury just grows. So I wrote my little message and they don't need to know what happened as they find out I spoke to him so I wrote: