Chapter 7 : friends?

Hey guys here the chapter and I hope you enjoy btw if there is any mistakes plz say and I would like to give special thanks to Arrow_Bow_Archer as she made such a cute cover for me.

Chapter 7 : friend?

Save me.

Save me.

The demon gleamed down on me with a evil yet angry smirk on his thin lips as if he was out for blood and I could tell it was mine as I slowly took my time to meet his eyes with an gulp. However I was first met with that scary tattoo warped his neck with that all seeing eye and that cold and chilling line: All sinners are mine. I felt like it could see through me and I was one of those sinners and finally I was felt those intense cold blue eyes that were wide with anger and that sliver was circling it, outlining that anger in his eyes even more.I instantly held onto the strap of my shoulder bag as if I knew I felt it was my last day on earth; why the fuck did I meet this madman?

"How many fucking times did I call you Darius?" The demon finally spoke with its chilling breath that I felt against my cheeks and I was a little scared that I had instantly looked down at the floor with fear.

What's going on with me?

I almost closed my eyes however in an blink of an eye, his expression changed and they immediately soften with concern as he reached out for my face and roughly pulled it up to meet his eyes to inspect something but then again it changed to anger again as his eyebrows rose with confusion.

Bipolar.

"Why are your eyes red?"

I stared at him almost terrified like he knew I was not only crying, I felt like his eyes could see my dirty little secret exposed as I was already shaking with fear that I haven't felt since I told my family I was gay. I didn't understand until I looked up to see delight in eyes with an knowing naked grin on his lips however they were not on me anymore but the bathroom door.

Wait.

"Why are your lips all busied Darius?"

I instinctly touched my lips and the smirk grew wider as if he was testing out whatever he was thinking and pushed me to the side to get through into bathroom. I stared in confusion at the door until I remember who was in there as I ran in after him but what I saw stopped the blood moving around my body.

Vincenzo was on top of Ashton, beating the shit out him and was kicking him in the stomach over and over with a smirk on his face as if he was enjoying Ashton crying and pleading for him to stop and I stared in shock until I could see Ashton already coughing blood. I ran and pulled Vincenzo by the arm with a glare and he seemed more annoy I pulled his attention from his little fun toy.

"Stop you fucking idiot!" I screamed with a harsh choke in my voice as I haven't shouted in such a long time and Vincenzo finally stopped but his foot was still on Ashton's chest to stop him from escaping and he just cocked his head in annoyance at me.

"He isn't your boyfriend is he?" He said in a bored tone.

"No."

"Then why are you fucking stopping me from beating the shit out of this bitch who made you cry?" He sneered with his harsh Italian accent more bolder this time and his anger sliver eyes glaring down at me.

"He didn't make me cry you fucking retard!" I screamed again and this time I felt the strain and pain in my throat and it fucking hurting like a bitch.He looked confused for an moment at me and then stared down at Ashton and then started laughing as he held an hand to his forehead like he was laughing at himself. It was like when someone laughs at themselves for making a dumb mistake but this was a mistake to the next level but then he stared down at Ashton once more.