Chapter 18

This book is still on break but it's Christmas tomorrow so this is my present.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Reminder - mistake shall be fixed when this story hits chapter 20, so sorry for any mistakes x

Chapter 18

"Vincenzo," a rough and aggressive tone rang out of Gerardo's mouth that sounded as if he would kill someone if nobody was watching them. Daniel's eyes were inflamed as his eyes sat upon Vincenzo. Yet he said nothing. The threat in both their eyes was very clear. I could no longer stare at the two angry brothers. I could tell they wanted to strangle Vincenzo. Vincenzo brews out a sigh and yawned like he couldn't see their expressions. I and Vincenzo skipped classes until lunch, I was so engrossed talking with Vincenzo that I had lost track of time. We were sitting on the lunch table yet no one dared to approach. I believed Daniel's angry expression was enough to scare them away. But some kept looking over with interest.

Gerardo was always the calm one so seeing a trace of anger over his face gave a few a fright. Vincenzo carried on to ignore the both and ate a sandwich we brought outside. Their murderous expression was deviously handsome and made the brothers look like extremely angry Gods punishing their people. I looked down to my knees under the table due to fear. Their eyes flashed with a silver glint but the honey stayed prominent throughout. Suddenly, the anger in both Daniel's and Gerardo's eyes became cold as Vincenzo was just ignoring them. A sudden cold smile ran pass Gerardo's face and he looked upon Vincenzo with disappointment. Daniel just watched dully and took his phone to do whatever he was doing.

"Uncle called." Gerardo made one sly comment and Vincenzo's eyes widened. His head whipped so fast that people were so surprised how quick his movement was. His eyes were on Gerardo with irritation. The blue became bold and almost bloodthirst. Gerardo wanted that expression yet I could see some sort of enjoyment in his eyes like he loved provoking Vincenzo, no, he took complete pleasure in it. The cold smile on his lips became more malicious. Vincenzo just watched him yet I could see underneath the table that his fists clenched and then untighten repeatedly like he was stopping himself from punching someone. Daniel looked up from his phone with a cold glance. "Princess, are you scared?" A cold gleam flashed through his eyes as he wanted Vincenzo's expression pale.

"Vincenzo, we don't tell you to do things because we like acting like your parent, but it affects us. Remember that." Gerardo said a final warning with such a malice intent, the fight in Vincenzo's eyes turned cold and he was looking down at his knees like a scolded child. Suddenly I felt I was being watched and I looked to see both brothers watching me. One with his usual fake smile and the other withheld a blank expression. However, the feeling behind their eyes was very clear. It seemed Gerardo was going to say something, however, Daniel beat him to it. Daniel leant in close over the table so whatever was going to be said was only heard by us. His eyes still on me. The honey completely took over. A cold whisper that made my hair stand made and my body tremble finally spoke. "You're a babysitter, that includes babysitting Vincenzo. If the wanna-be princess causes another problem, it's on your head." He withdrew back and then both stared me. Through both their stares, I could see my fate if I didn't listen. I looked to Gerardo. I could see he would throw me in the water to swim with the fishes with the hidden pleasure as I died. I looked to Daniel. I could already guess he would burn me alive while watching with that heartless toothy smile I remembered.

I nodded with my legs trembling and bit the inside of my cheek. Vincenzo said nothing as we ate. The brothers said nothing. I said nothing. All I could hear was the people around us enjoying their lunches and whispering about how hot the brothers were and so on. I wish I was somewhere else with I had no attention on me. I wish I was not involved with these crazy people. Now I had to take care of a crazy madman that was so easily shut down by the brothers by a few words. I thought Vincenzo was scary, however, the brothers were on a new level.