Chapter 6 // Primal Scream\\

Smut

*Nikki POV*

She leans down kissing from my neck, down my collarbone, and sucks right on the sweet spot that makes my spine tingle at the base of my neck.

"Mmmm Layla" I groan. 

She continues down my chest, dragging her tongue down my stomach, so painfully slow. I push my hips upwards indicating that I'm getting impatient.

"I'm getting there Nikki, I'm savouring you."

She squeezes my cock gently enough to provide a moment of relief, but ultimately turns into a tease.

Her lips get closer and closer to my throbbing member.

"You're such a fuckin' tease. Suck me off already."

"Since you asked so nicely," She said with a giggle. 

She put her lips on the tip of my cock, kissing it momentarily before opening her mouth and taking all of my length in. 

"Jesus Christ." I moan, throwing my head back against the headboard.

Layla bobs her head up and down, taking my cock deeper and deeper down her throat. 

I sighed and opened my eyes to the most painful, raging boner of my life. I sit in bed for a moment trying to calm myself, but I just can't get my dream out of my head. I reach down and stroke myself, the pleasure taking over the pain, as I continue to jerk myself off to the thought of her giving me the most amazing blow job. I start to feel the knot in my stomach start to form as I pump myself closer and closer to my finish.

*Ring Ring*

I glare at the phone but it continues to pierce my ears with its incessant ringing. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey Nikki, It's Layla."

Shit

"Hey babe, how are you this morning?"

"I'm doing well, I hope I didn't wake you, I just looked at the clock and saw it was only nine a.m"

"No it's okay, I was up."

"So, I'm off, and I really don't have anything to do today. But, I was wondering if you would like to meet Quinn and I for a walk in the park?"

"Sure hon, a walk sounds great. Want to meet around 11?"

"Yes, that works for me. Meet at the park off of Jefferson Ave?"

"Sounds like a plan babe, I'll see you soon."

"Bye Nik!"

I hung up the phone and started down at my crotch. My boner refusing to subside. I got up and went to turn on the shower. Kill two birds with one stone right?

I step inside the hot steamy shower and wet my hair, letting my entire body be enveloped in hot water. My mind flicks back to Layla, her pouty lips around my cock. I grab myself and start to pump. I imagine bending her over the side of my bed, face down on the mattress, her ass up. All there to let me see and feel. I grab my cock and slap her ass with it, seeing it jiggle, hearing her moan my name. I tease her entrance, slick and warm all for me, and gently push my way in. Pumping myself harder and faster, determined to finish, I imagine my thick veiny cock slamming into her pretty pink pussy. Making her scream for me. That knot once again reappears and I'm racing towards my peak. Faster and faster until I'm there, I groan as I shoot my load onto the shower wall. As I come down from my high I come to the realization that I haven't been that turned on by anyone since well before rehab. If ever.