|| Author's Notes ||

11/06/2020 ~ Queeneth and Sire's love story.

         Have you ever heard, of a dreamer girl?
       Living in a world, so far away?
                      ~ Dreamer Girl By Asa. 

I'm sure everyone who read the first six chapters of this novel must have been wondering how I was so fast with my updates right? How I was super sonically able to release one chapter almost everyday not so? Like I've got the fastest fingers for a super power right?

Well I am surprised too because if you were an avid follower of my previous stories, you would know for sure that it takes me a few days or even a week to update a chapter in my story. Well it's because I've got school to deal with. I am an art student at my high school and I have got literature and history text books to tackle with so I only get to update my stories during the weekends, hence the unprecedented delay.

Now for sure you would think that it is because of the world wide pandemic in existence that's the reason why I have been able to update so richly since we are all on lockdown and there's nothing occupying anyone has been engaged in?

Of course. It's okay to assume that, because I would have done the same as well but as the saying goes, "you never know, until you are told" hits really hard because it was true. In fact I did wish it was the pandemic that enhanced my productivity to the level it was currently in. I wish I updated my story this fast because I was bored and had nothing else to do.

All my life ever since I made this big decision in to become a writer, I have been on the constant edge of the cliff and I have been running a race with no motivation; it has been a thorny part all through for me and I hated how I had to sneak to do the things I loved doing. I could not understand why I did not have the freewill to write as much and as delightfully as I could.

It was tough for me and the existence of the pandemic even made it worse. I was a human being with a peculiarity that did not give me the privilege to do just anything like other human beings could do. I could not wear heels like every other sleek lady could, I could not participate in athletic activities of any kind, I could not run errands or trek to places of long distance and I could not even kneel or jump or do anything funny with my legs at all. I could not do too much chores at home too which was pretty amazing though.

I wasn't crippled, but I had a rare disease named Blount's disease. I did not hate my life for what it was. I was only focused on being happy despite the condition I was in. I was bent on being confident and doing the things I loved to do and I wanted people to know me for it.

I had decided to become a writer after a major surgery I had while I was India. I had a small book where I drew a lot of characters and would formulate so many stories for each character. I drew them on my sick bed when I was not receiving any injections or having to undergo any medical procedures.

My drawings as at that time were ugly since I was only just twelve years old, but I loved to form a lot of characters. All I knew that time was that I loved to draw a lot and I did not care how ugly my drawings looked.

I came back to Nigeria after three weeks of my stay at India. My dad accompanied me to India and stayed all through with me for my surgery and beyond. When I came back to Nigeria, I could not go to school for a while because my legs were bound in a cast and I sat on a wheelchair for three months because I could not move on my own. Bones do take time to heal so I had to heal a little before I could go back to school.

I missed my aunt's wedding simply because I had to stay at home but I did not mind. My dad told me that I would become a great person in life because I was courageous and I did not let my problem bother me. I never saw it as a problem though. It was just one of those things that happened or maybe because I was just a pre teenager, I did not really feel the effect of things.