7

(Sorry for taking so long to upload!!! I'm going to post to chapters in a row. I hope you like them! But they're a bit shorter than my usuals).

They had all been hanging  out for a while. Sometimes it was the two boys talking to each other and the same with the three girls, but mostly the five of them were all together talking about the differences between their worlds and Sans and Chara mocked one another half the time. They also met with Swap Papyrus and he immediately connected with Sans. Sans wouldn’t change his brother for anything, but this Paps was just as laid off as him and they could talk about a lot more things they could talk about with their real brothers. Asriel still didn’t appear, though, and eventually they all forgot about him.

“Where’s Frisk, by the way?” Frisk asked curious about her other self. “There is a Frisk in Underswap too, right?”

Swap Sans got the shivers. “Frisk is really scary… I wish you were our Frisk, tale Frisk.” He got close to her. “She’s actually kind of like your Chara.” He whispered and pointed at Chara, but everyone heard him.

“Stop saying stuff like that, Sansy-bones!” Swap Chara nagged. “She’s my friend! And she’s not scary, she’s cool! Just like tale Chara!”

Sans almost blacked out of the conversation. For a moment all he could hear was Sansy-bones, Sansy-bones, Sansy-bones…Was he traumatized? Chara was almost too, but she paid less attention to it after Swap Chara said that she’s cool.

“Oh, yes! Chara’s a badass!” Said Frisk excitedly.

“Also a pain in the ass, but yeah, a badass, though sometimes you could just call her evil…” Sans said lowering his voice in the last part and looking at Chara sideways. 

Chara was thrilled at the comments. She started laughing and her sweet laugh slowly turned into a psychotic one. “Mm-hm.” She nodded. “I will kill you all hehehehe.”

So scary… They all thought.

Suddenly, almost in a heartbeat, Chara dodged a direct attack to her and managed to sustain the attacker’s both arms. She was struggling a bit so Sans picked the attacker up in the air with the powers that annoyed Chara so much.

“…Frisk?” Chara asked, completely shocked looking at the girl that had attempted to hurt her with a knife.

 “Chara? Wha-, h-how did you dodge that so well?”

“Well, uhm, I know that attack trick really good. I’m used to trying it on Sans…”

“Really? Me too!” Swap Frisk was shocked. “Wait… that’s not true. You never do stuff like that. Is this really you, Chara?” She still hadn't seen Swap Chara.