13

It hadn’t been more than ten minutes since Sans left prom. He was taking the long way to Frisk and Chara’s house to see if the girl was in one of the bars or pubs. They all had big windows, so he could see from outside and didn’t need to get in.
For a moment he started to her voices, especially laughs, men’s laughs. When they paused he easily identified the voice of a girl, noticeably younger than the rest.

“Never have I ever…had an open relationship.” She said in a loud voice and then laughed. “Well, you could say so… I’m gonna have to drink to this one too!!!” She laughed louder and the rest did too.

Sans recognized the voice, it was definitely Chara, and it was coming from a dark backstreet just around the corner. He started walking towards there and when he made it he saw a bunch of twenty year old guys sitting around Chara and her being the only one to drink. Their intentions were written on their faces, especially on the guys that were rubbing her hair. “Gross.” He muttered. “Chara, what the fuck.”

“What the fuck, you! What are you doing here?” She said furiously.

“Hu? How’re you?” One of the guys said.
“I’m her boyfriend. And I hate what you’re doing right now.”

“Oh yeah? What’re you gonna do bout it then?” Another one said.

Sans sighed. “Not feeling like this…” He just went slowly towards the girl and picked her up, ignoring everyone else. He sniffed her up. “Jeez…” He said with a disgusted face. “How much did you even drink?”

“Put me down, Sans! Right now!!!”

“Wait there!” Some of the desperate guys reached their hands towards him, but before they could do anything, woooo, gaster blaster right in front of them!

“AHHHHHHHH” They shouted in fear.

“Come on, you’re gonna shit your pants just cause of a…uhh… dog? Fuck it, I’m going for the girl. Already said I’m screwing tonight.”
But he got blasted and shit his pants too.

(…)

“I was having fun, asshole!”

“You’ll thank me later. Knowing you, not directly, but you will.”

“Yeah right! Even if a was in danger I can save myself, stupid!!” Chara kept complaining and shaking so he would drop her but it was too pointless.

“I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!” She kept saying.

“pfffff. Out of all the drunk phases, it had to be this one.”

“Well, no thanks, mister. Being drunk is a pain!” “Wait, no, YOU are a pain!!!”

“I hope that makes sense to you at least.” He rolled his eyes and stopped for a moment to slow down his breath. “This would be a lot easier if you weren’t so heavy.”

“I can walk myself!”

“Right… try doing it without stumbling.” He put her gently on her feet.

She tried to walk but she felt too dizzy. Luckily, Sans caught her before falling flat on the ground. He picked her up again and buffed. “Guess you’re back to princess mode.”

Suddenly she started tearing up. “No, Sans, no way. I can’t. It makes no sense. I’m sorry.”

“What? We’re almost there if that’s what you mean.”

Her crying increased. “I can’t!!! They can’t see me like that.” Her mascara was running through her face. “I’m pathetic, why do I even exist!!! I need more vodka!”

“Shit, you’re right. Asgore and Toriel would murder me.

She paused for a moment. “C-c-could I stay at y-your house, p-please?”

“uhmmm…” He gulped. “yeah…no, I’ll just call Asriel see if he can take care of you.”

“You don’t want me!!! See?, I’m worthless!”

“come on, Asriel, pick up, come on.” Sans muttered to himself on the phone.

What is it, Sans?

Sans sighed in relief.