Chapter 14: Prove Your Trust

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I Hope you enjoy the chapter. If there are any sort of grammar or spelling mistakes, I apologize. It's currently 3:23 AM while writing this. Anyway, have a good day/night and as always... Keep it lit.

After me and Rod went about ourselves, the intercom came on.

Six: Will Operators Stampede and Wavelength report to my office ASAP.

Roger: Looks like we're needed.

Y/n: Alright, let's go.

After we got there, Six was pacing back and forth.

Y/n: Everything okay, Six?

Six: Yes and No.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Six: We retrieved some intel from our drones. It's not the kind we want though.

Y/n: How so?

Six: We have information that the White Masks have developed new weapons. They call it the S.W.A.R.M. We don't know what it means yet. But I'm sending you two to one of their battleships to try and find a way to stop it. And Roger...

Roger: Yeah?

Six: Prove you're trustful for this job.

Roger: Yes Ma'am.

Six: Good luck. May God be with you.

After saying our goodbyes, we went to the chopper and Jager was waiting for us.

Marius: Let's get going boys.

Y/n: How are we going to get in? 

Marius: I installed the ropes for you, I can only get you to the back deck without landing. Otherwise their motion sensors will trigger. 

Roger: Won't they see us?

Marius: Weren't you a White Mask before? I'd thought you know this.

Roger: Yes, but I was only inside the ship.

Marius: They keep their security at a minimum. Two guards at least. That shouldn't be too bad.

Once we got close to the battleship, we strapped up and we both put on our masked and headbutt each other. We put suppressors on our guns because this was basically a stealth mission.

Jager flew above the back, we set down the ropes and while sliding down, we took out both the guards.

Jager (on radio): Notify me when the mission is done.

We dumped the Guards' bodies off the side of the ship. We the made our way up the deck.

Y/n: Let's do this melee only.

I got out my HAVOC while he got his brass knuckles, one on each hand. We went up the stairs, there was two different stair wells. We decided to split up. We took out each guard we came across until we met back at the top. 

Y/n: You got that sound breach?

Roger: Planting it now.

We got our guns back out and stood ready to breach.

Y/n: Do it.

He detonated the breach, it was silence for 45 seconds. Enough time to clear the room and get some answers. We let it rain bullets, and then we took out the commander. We found some files and decided to have Six take a look at them. 

Y/n (on the radio): Marius, mission completed, come get us. And hurry, they found out we're here.

Jager: I'll get there as soon as I can. Hold them off until then.

Y/n: Okay. Hey Roger?

Roger: Yeah?

Y/n: Let's "Army of Two" this shit.

We made it down to lower deck while White Masks were dropping from their choppers. We both got strapped, Roger got out a second P-90. I got my SCAR out and we both started blasting. About 30 minutes pass and Jager finally shows up. Along with Ash, Rook and Maverick. And they helped us clear out the rest of them. After the area was clear we hopped onto the chopper with Jager. I gave the files to Ash for her to report them to Six. Once we landed back at Hereford, some of the operators were waiting on us. I gave Cav a hug. Ela went up to Roger and Kissed him. After reporting back to Six and going about our day. Six calls me in personally to her office.

Y/n: Yes ma'am?

Six: This is more dangerous than we thought.

Y/n: The weapon?

Six: S.W.A.R.M. is a deadly missile that releases a deadly gas. It stands for Soaring Wind Atomic Radiation Missile. Their first test will be in Scotland. We don't know when. Hopefully not soon. Don't tell the others I had this conversation with you.

Y/n: Yes ma'am.

That night, I couldn't sleep well. Not because of Roger's loud snoring. But because of the fact that we are officially at war.

And that is it. Thank you so much for reading. I hope you liked it. Also, thank you uys so much for getting this story Number 1 in #Frost. Have a good day/night. Stay safe out there. An as always... keep it lit.