Chapter 6: Saved by The Lord

Hey guys it's me. I've been meaning to get this done sooner, but I just got Doom Eternal and I'm extremely hooked on it. Also all of this Coronavirus BS. Have a nice day, stay safe out there. Wash your hands. And as always... Keep it lit.

***************************

I woke up at 5:00 AM, the time everyone gets up. I got up off the bed and went to the shower. While I was in there, I once again began to go into a trance. Looking back at all the times and how I could change it, if only I wasn't so stupid. I then snapped out of it by an agressive knock on the door.

Cav: Come on, idiot. We're going to be late.

Y/n: Alright, hold on.

I turned off the water and changed into my gear. I got out and Cav almost immediately went in.

[Timeskip]

After breakfast, Six came on the intercom.

Six: Will operators: IQ, Dokkaebi, Stampede, Tachanka, and Smoke report my office. ASAP.

We all got there and we all were waiting for her to get done with some paperwork.

Six: You all have a mission in Berlin. The Kaiser's been held hostage by the White Masks.

IQ: Finally, back to my home country.

Tachanka: We'll promise to retrieve him.

Six: I suppose you will. Any questions?

I raised my hand and asked.

Stampede: Is there a certain number for casualties?

Six: Why do you need to know that?

Stampede: Well if I'm going to be rescuing somebody, I at least want to get some revenge.

Six: Take down as many as you need. Any other questions?

No one had any.

Six: Good. You leave in 10 minutes. Get your gear, say your goodbyes and may God bless you all.

Everyone said their good-byes to their friends, but not me. I went to the room and got out an urn with my mother's ashes in it.

Stampede: I might get to see you soon.

We got in the helicopter where Jäger was waiting and we took off.

Smoke sat with Jäger in the cockpit, I sat text to a sleeping Tachanka. While the girls were next to each other.

[Timeskip]

It was about 8 hours later when we landed in a city close to Berlin. We took a car, provided by one of IQ's old friends. Then we made into Berlin.

It was dark out, but that didn't make a difference. There were still guards around the Bellevue Palace. And only God knows what's on the inside.

We decided to go on the attack in the morning, when they would least expect it.

[Timeskip]

It was 4 AM, and we had already planned everything out. We going in through the sides and sweep out any reinforcements until we get to the Kaiser(I know they don't use that term anymore, deal with it).

Me and Tachanka took the right side. While Smoke and IQ took the left and Dokkaebi stood by and hack the camera system and gave us the breaching signal.

Dokkaebi: You're good to go.

I used my Shockwave gloves and punched the window, breaking it while also sending a few soldiers back. And got out my USB and domed one and used my HAVOC to counter another charging at me by slicing his leg. Tachanka came in with his Submachine Gun

Tachanka: Ready, Stampede?

I nodded to him.

We cleared out our side and met smoke, carrying a wounded IQ, bridal style.

Smoke: She ain't looking too good.

Stampede: Call in Dokkaebi, have her take her to Jäger and get back here to help us.

Dokkaebi comes to take IQ to Jäger then comes back, 15 minutes later.

I use my shockwave gloves to open the door. I am greeted by a tied up Kaiser with tape over his mouth and a group of people with their guns aimed at me.

WM: Fire!

I thought I was done for, until Tachanka grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me back behind his deployable shield.

Smoke: Toxic Babe's in position.

He lets off his gas and makes half of the solders drop dead. Tachanka gets up and sets up his LMG and starts spraying at them. While the soldiers are fixated on him, I hop the shield and start advancing towards the Kaiser with my M4. I'm almost there when a side door opened and I get tackled to the ground and a white mask takes off my mask and aims a knife to my throat.

WM: Say your prayers, boy.

Tachanka then gets him off my body, but he gets stabbed by him. Then he falls to the ground, while the White Mask pulls out a Makrov pistol and aims it to his head.

Stampede: No you don't, not again. I'm not losing another friend.

I stand up and charge him, putting us both through the wall, I sit on top of him, mercilessly beating him with my bare hands.

Smoke: Oi, he's had enough, mate. Just put him out of it.

He then pulls me off of him. I get my shockwave glove to be fully charged, I then pick him up by the throat with one hand and then punched him and sent him through the next wall that led to the outside. He then layed there, his back pierced by a spiked fence.

I walked back to Tachanka and Smoke. He was now standing, holding his stab wound.

Tachanka: You got some mad guts, comrade. You've earned my respect.

Stampede: I just couldn't afford to lose another friend.

Tachanka, ever since I joined Team Rainbow, has been like a brother to me. Always giving me advice, routing for me when I fought Lion as the referee. He even saved me from the gunfire.

Smoke: Come on lads, let's get back to base.

Stampede: What about the Kaiser?

Smoke: He released his troops to sweep out the rest of the place. We should be good now.

Hey guys. I just wanted to say that I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Also question: I'm thinking about putting Oryx in the story, but he was here before Stampede and I'm getting them to Mee. My question is, Should Oryx and Stampede be friends in the story, or should they hate each other in the story? Or should they start to hate each other, then gain friendship. I'm gonna leave it all to you. Have a good day, stay safe out there and as always... Keep it lit.