Chapter Three: The Lion Sleeps Tonight

Hey guys, how y'all doin? This is chapter 3 of the story. I just want to ask for your opinion on the book so far. If there are any grammar or spelling mistakes, I'm sorry. It's hard to type on really small phone. That's about it and I'll see you all later. Keep it lit.

[Y/n pov]

I made my way to the break room, because Six said my dorm wasn't ready. I lay my head down on the couch and fall asleep.
***************************
I wake up to the sound of the intercom, saying.
"Will all operators report to the cafeteria ASAP?"

I walk out of the break room to the cafeteria. I see Six standing on one of the tables with all the operators crowded around her.

Six: Will Stampede come stand next to me?

At that moment, a bunch of heads point their way towards me. Some trying to be intimidating, others had different expressions. I then stand on top of the table with Six.
Six: This is our new operator, (y/n l/n) but you shall refer to him as Stampede.

Lion: Oh yeah? Why do they call him that?

Six: Because he is fast, strong, and can beat people to a pulp.

Lion: Oh is he now? Why don't you come on and prove it, big man?

Six: Take it to the boxing ring. I can't deal with another table getting broken.
***************************
We get to the boxing ring, after I put my casual, training clothes on. Tachanka is the referee and he checks me and Lion for any sort of weapons. We both were clean.

I hear the bell ring and Lion immediately charges for me. I step out of the way and counter by grabbing him and pushing him in the corner. I knew he was expecting me to charge at him, but I kept my ground. He then charges at me again, but this time I charge at him too.

Ela: He's crazy. There's no way anyone can withstand Lion's charges.

Frost: I feel like he has a plan.

Right when our heads were about to collide, I lock my arms around his waist and full speed and force ram him into the corner. After I back up off of him, he falls to the ground.

Tachanka: And the winner is Stampede.

I slide out of the ring and make my way to the break room. As I was changing into my military clothes, I notice someone walking in. A female, black hair, brown eyes and an average height. But I think I've seen her before.

Frost: What are you doing in here?

I then noticed her, it's the Canadian woman who picked me up.

Y/n: This is my room until I get mine done.

Frost: I see... I gotta say that I'm impressed you brought down Lion.

Y/n: Like Six said, there's a reason why I'm called Stampede.

Frost: Well if you don't have a room, you can stay in mine until yours gets done. I have a guest bed and everything.

Y/n: Alright, I guess.

I follow Frost to her dorm. I see that she has another roommate, Caveira.

Cav: What's he doing here?

Frost: He's going to stay with us until his dorm gets done.

Cav:...Fine. Just don't make me angry.

Y/n: Okay...So where is the guest bed?

Frost: Right over there.

She points to a twin size bed, exactly my size.

Y/n: Thank you letting me stay here.

Frost: Don't thank me, thank Cav. this is her dorm after all.

Y/n: You mean... this isn't your dorm.

Frost: Yep, that's what I just said.

Y/n(yelling): Thanks Cav for letting stay here!

Cav(also yelling from the other room): Piss off!

Hey, it's me again. The writer. I know that the knew DLC in siege is out. And I'm starting to feel like Ubisoft stole my idea of Stampede and making him the new operator, Oryx. Because even though he doesn't have the same backstory (I think) but he has the same ability as Stampede. Let me know what you guys think.