Prologue

A/N: Hello, this is my first and maybe only story. If it's bad, please don't bully me about it. Anyway I hope you enjoy and have an awesome day. Keep it lit.

February 19th, 2007.
T/N, C/N

[3rd Person POV]

???: Yo, Y/N. Come on, bro smoke this dope with us.

Y/N: Aight, Roger. Lemme hit that shit.

Roger: Here you go, man. Watch out, this is stronger than normal weed.

???: Are you sure you can handle it, Y/N?

Y/N: Miles, you seen me do coke before. You know I can handle this.

Miles: Oh I can't wait to see this

[Timeskip]

Roger: Holy Shit. I didn't expect him to take that big a hit.

Y/N: Don't worry about it, Rod. Cough, cough , cough, cough.

Miles: Are you alright, bro. Why don't you go home after you sober up.

[Timeskip]

Y/n: Alright, later guys.

Miles: Cya, fam.

Roger: Later, broski

Y/n dabs them up and heads home. When he gets two blocks away, an explosion is heard and the town goes to chaos. Y/n didn't know what the hell just happened. But he then sees the explosion landed near his home. He then looks up and sees choppers in the sky and men dressed in all white, sliding down the ropes. Y/n runs as fast as he can to his house to see if his mom, m/n is okay.
[Timeskip]

Y/n sneaks through his back fence and goes in through the back door. He grabbed his father's old Sawed Off Shotgun and a box of shells. And went through his small house in search of his mother.
[Rape Trigger Warning]
He finds his mother tied to the couch, naked with her mouth taped shut. Three White Masks surrounding her. Seeing this filled him with rage. He takes the Sawed Off, shoots and kills the first two, instantly. He didn't have time to reload as the third one grabs him by his shirt, throws him to the ground.

White Mask: What do we have here? A little runt, eh. Well looks like you're gonna have to watch your mom die.

M/n: Please don't hurt him. He's just a boy. I'll do anything.

White Mask: Shut up, bitch!

The man then punched m/n in the lip. Y/n seeing this filled him with even more rage. He began to stand up, but his leg was weak from when he was thrown.

White Mask: I about had enough of you, cunt. Gunshot.

After hearing the shot and seeing his mother dead before his eyes. His rage traveled through his body as he charged at the White Mask at 50 m/h and full force tackled him and sent them both through the wall. As the White Mask was unconscious, Y/n grabbed its gun and put a bullet in his head. He then ran away from its corpse to his mother. When he got to his mother, he dropped to his knees and began crying up a storm.

Y/n: I'm sorry, Mom. For being such a stupid boy. I don't know who these people are. But I'm going to kill each and every one of them. I promise to avenge you with all my heart and soul. I will make you proud of me.