Chapter 4: Obtaining Bonds

[y/n pov]

 I woke up in the guest bed of Frost's room and I seen that both Frost and Cav were still asleep, so I decided to take a shower. I got a separate set of clothes and swapped out my other ones. I turned on the water, as I was feeling the hot water stream off my body. I then started to go into a trance. I started getting flashbacks of when I watched my mom die, the last moments I spent with my friends. All the crimes I committed over the years. The memories caused the anger in me to flare. I wanted to find the leader of the White Masks, and kill him. No exceptions.

I snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the bathroom door.

Frost: y/n, are you in there?

y/n: Yeah, I'm in here.

Frost: Are you okay?

I turned off the water and put my clothes on and walked out. 

y/n: Yes. Why are you asking me this?

Frost: Because I heard you talking to yourself in the shower, I thought something bad happened.

y/n: Something did happen... A long time ago. 

Frost: What?

y/n: I don't want to talk about it.

Cav: What are you two idiots doing?

Frost: Just talking.

Cav: Well hurry up and finish your conversation, we got training to do.

Frost: Fine! y/n, I hope you'll get better.

y/n: I'll try my best. If only I could change the past.

I went out to get breakfast. I got some (f/f) and some coffee. I then sat alone at the table in the far back, so I can enjoy the view of the outside. I looked around and seen a bunch of eyes staring at me. I decided to ignore them. Until this woman with a Russian accent began talking to me.

Finka: I apologize for my partner, he's always trying to be a rookie crusher. I try to get him so stop, but he never listens.

y/n: It's alright, he wanted me to prove myself and that's what I did.

Finka: I like your guts. My name's Lera aka Finka, what's yours?

y/n: I've told anyone my real name. And I'm not starting now. I only go by Stampede, friend. 

Finka: Okay, well I'll see you around.

y/n: Later.

I decided, after breakfast, I went out to the range and test the firearms. 

I got my M4 Carbine, and started shooting at the targets, bullseye on all of them.

[???] Not bad...

I looked over and saw an American soldier with a beret on his head.

Y/n: Thanks.

Maverick: You seem to be a great shot. Name's Pete, but I go by Maverick.

Y/n: Stampede. And only Stampede.

Maverick: I understand you don't give your real name. Nøkk is the same. She also never takes the damn cloak off her face.

Y/n: Isn't she with the secret service?

Mav(I got tired of typing Maverick so I'm going with this now): Yeah. I think there's a real beauty under there.

After half an hour of talking, the intercom came on.

Six: Will all operators report to the simulation lab, ASAP?

Mav: Welp, seems we'll have to chat later. First simulation?

Y/n: Yeah.

Mav: Good luck.

Hey guys it's me. I'm currently working on the next chapter. But before I get more into it. Which female operator do you guys think Stampede should go for. And before you guys say it. No Ela, Ash or IQ. I've seen too many ships with those ops. Anyway comment which one and the most commented wins. Have a great day and as always... Keep it lit.