Chapter 11: When the Plan Comes Together

No monologue this time. Just keep it lit.

I woke up at 2:00 AM to the smell of smoke and the sound of the alarm and gunfire.

Y/n: What the hell is happening?

Cav: We're under attack. Get geared up and come on.

I couldn't help but feel enraged. First you bastards take my home, now you mother fuckers are trying to take my friends away from me. I got up and grabbed my guns, only changing into my combat pants and a tank top. I grabbed my HAVOC and put it on my left leg strap, cocked my USP and headed out(So basically, he looks like a male Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 3). I couldn't find any of the others. Cav ran off after alerting me. I heard the marching of troops. I hid behind a wall and peeked. There was only three of them. I shot and killed two and grabbed the last by his throat and choke slammed him. I took off his mask and I could not believe the face I was looking at.

Y/n: R- Roger?

Roger: Y/n? I thought they killed you.

Y/n: What are you doing with the White Masks?

Roger: I- I'm sorry. They said to join them or they would kill me.

Y/n: What about Miles? Where's Miles?

Roger:...

He then started crying.

Y/n: What. Did. They. Do?

Roger: They made me kill him.

I then punched him out of nowhere.

Y/n: HE WAS YOUR BROTHER!

In the middle of our conversation. A few more White Masks showed up. I slammed a nearby shelf and used it as cover.

Y/n: Rod... He. Was. Your. Brother. And you killed him.

Rod: It was my life or his. They would've killed him anyways.

Y/n: Mind if I see this?

I took his rifle and took out the other White Masks.

Y/n: I'm going to get you out of here. Sorry for choke slamming you.

Rod: It's fine.

Y/n: Come on. I got a plan. Act like you holding me hostage. Then when they get close, take em out.

I put my hands behind my head and he acts like he has them handcuffed. We then start walking. A couple minutes later, we run into Sledge and Montagne in a firefight with other White Mask. They turn and aim their guns at Rod.

Y/n: Don't Shoot! He's getting us out of here.

Sledge: How do you know?

Y/n: Explain.

Rod: Me and-

Y/n: Stampede.

Rod: What? Is that what you call yourself now? Anyway, me and Stampede go a long way back. I grew up in the same town as him. We were like brothers. I was forced into the WM. Now I'm taking a stand against them.

Sledge: Okay that sums it up enough. But how do we know to trust you?

WM: Why are you talking to them? Kill them.

Rod then lets go of my hands and I draw my pistol and we both shoot em down.

Rod: Is that enough proof?

Sledge: Pretty much. Let's move up.

We follow Montagne while using his shield as cover. We stop at the equipment department. And I go in there with Roger. We get him some different clothes and guns. Next, we stop at the technology center so I can get my exo suit on.

Y/n: Roger, stay behind me.

Roger: Alright.

I grab the minigun from the helicopter (Sorry Jäger). And started walking to the main entrance of the base and just started spraying bullets. Roger was using a SAW and using my bulletproof suit for cover. We then went to the sky deck and saw Tachanka and Gridlock taking targets from above. Glaz and Kali were in the watchtowers, also taking out Masks.

Tachanka: I see you got a hostage, comrade.

Y/n: No actually, he's rebelling against them. He's actually an old friend of mine.

Alexsandr: I see, welcome to the team, what is your name?

Roger: My name is Roger.

Tachanka: Good. I'll save my introduction for when this is over. We just need to take out that chopper.

Y/n: On it.

I put down the minigun and charged for the chopper, jumped off the roof and grabbed on to the landing gear and climbed into the chopper. I took out both of the gunners, then a WM tried to shoot me, but I got him instead by throwing him out. I thrn went to the cockpit and slammed the pilot's head into the control panel. This is gonna be a rough landing. She came down around 300 yards away from the base. I ran back there at full speed and it took about 30 seconds, thanks to the speed boost it gives me. When I got back, I picked up Roger and took him back to Six.

Alright guys so, I'mma stop it right there. Next chapter will be about If Roger will get recruited or not. Also, If he does, What should his operator name be? Put suggestions in the comments, best sounding one I'll choose. Also in case you wanted to know. Roger and Miles in the beginning of the story are based on IRL friends of mine. Anyway that's all. Have a good day/night. Stay safe out there. And as always... Keep it lit.