Chapter Two: Interview Pt 2

Hey guys, it's me. I know it's been November since I last worked on this project. I just been struggling with some family issues over the past couple of months. Anyway I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, etc. And I'll see you all later.

[Y/n POV]

     Once the chopper landed. All five operators get off it. Once I hopped out, IQ motioned for me to follow her
    IQ: I'll take you to Six

     I nod and we continue on our way. Halfway through the hallway, I see the operators staring at me. Oh Great, I thought. We then arrived at Six's office. 

Six: So, you must be (y/n) correct? AKA Stampede?

[y/n]: *Nods*

Six: And I've heard rumors that you've been fighting the terrorist unit know as White Masks by yourself?

[y/n]: *nods again*

Six: How?

I take off my mask and begin talking.

[y/n]: I don't go to where they are. I defend what's left of my hometown, searching for survivors, killing any White Mask that enters the place.

Six: How have you done it, unarmed.

[y/n]: Who says I'm unarmed? I've been searching abandoned buildings, finding guns, ammo, knives. I make my very own gadgets. Also there's a reason why I'm called Stampede.

Six: And why is that?

[y/n]: I have the strength of a rhino and the speed of a cheetah. I'm known for breaking through walls with just my bare hands(get wrecked Thermite and Sledge) In fact, I killed my first White Mask by tackling him through the wall.

Six: I see... you seem to be a very skilled man. Welcome to Team Rainbow. You'll start training tomorrow.

Hey guys, it's me again. Like I said, I'm sorry I haven't been working on this, a whole bunch of family B.S., blah blah blah. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll get the next one out as soon as I can. Have a nice day and keep it lit.