After a few minutes I was just in my boxers and Gaara just had on his shorts. As we went to go farther i heard a knock at the door and turns to face the door sitting in Gaara's lap.

Now  3 pov

Ittesu knocked at the door again. "Yeah" Ittesu heard though the door. "Can we go over to our boyfriend's/girlfriend's house for a sleepover" Aki asked. "Mmm sure" Gaara said. they got excited. "But make sure that you pack enough stuff" "Thank you otosan"

Back in the room

Gaara pins Naruto onto the bed. Naruto moans loudly. "Gaara hurry please" Naruto whines. "Shhh pup I'll get to it." Gaara said with a husky dominant voice Growling in his ear. Naruto got even more turned on and started to squirm. Gaara rubs his bulge against Naruto's ass close to his asshole.

"Alpha~~ please just fuck me~~~ I'm already stretched~~~ please~~" Naruto moans. "Bad pup touching yourself to the thought of me~~~" Naruto closes his eyes. Gaara grabs Naruto's chin. "Look at me baby boy tell me what you thought of while rutting against your fingers to the thought of me~~~" Naruto was hesitant with his words. Gaara took off Naruto's boxers just to see a vibrator still moving. He smirked and pushed the vibrator up. "DADDY~~" Naruto moans out loudly as the vibrator hits his prostate. "I-i thought of you mmm~~ fucking me Hard" Naruto Gasps and continues. "You were hitting hard dead on my prostate, as I ahh~~ scratched at your back as you overstimulated me" Gaara smirked and pulls out the vibrator and slammed hard into Naruto. "GAAR~~~ FUCK DADDY~~~" Gaara angeled himself and hit Naruto's prostate. "FASTER PLEASE~~~." Gaara happily went faster as he lifted up one of Naruto's legs and out it on his shoulder.

10 rounds later

"Gaara no more please" Naruto whines. "I'm almost there baby just relax okay" Gaara said softly. Naruto came again. Gaara soon cums deep into Naruto and pulls out and puts a buttplug in Naruto. Naruto does grabby hands. Gaara smiles and picks him up. "Ahh~" Naruto moans as Gaara's cum moved around inside him. 

Gaara washed Naruto and himself as Naruto slept peacefully. Gaara put on his shorts and put Naruto in his hoodie and shorts.

In the morning

Naruto woke up and moved a bit and whines quietly. "Gaara wake up." Naruto pokes Him. "5 more minutes." "No you over grown baka now" Gaara fell back asleep. Naruto smiles and kisses his Gaara's cheek. Gaara still didn't wake up. "Daady~~ I'm horny fuck me~~ please~" Gaara still didn't wake up. Naruto slips his hand into Gaara's pants and started to move his hand up and down His dick. Gaara shot up and Naruto removed his hand. "GET UP" Naruto said. "Mm why" "my parents are coming over" Gaara looks at Naruto. "Why didn't you tell me yesterday" "I didn't know until today so help me up daddy"

Gaara picks him up and walks downstairs. "So when are they coming here" "in 15 minutes so can you start breakfast" "hn sure" he walks to the kitchen and puts Naruto on the counter. "Ow fuck" Naruto groans. Gaara smiles and kisses Naruto's cheek as he started to cook.

15 minutes later

"Naruto stop trying to take the food." Gaara said as he moves the plate of pancakes farther away from him. Naruto sighs.

You know what Gaara I'm gonna embarrass both of us then wanna be mean to your bottom. I rule this household. Naruto thought.

Krushina knocks at the door. "Gaara get the door." Naruto sings. Gaara walks over to the door and opens it. "Hey" Minato said. "Hi" Gaara mumbled. "Gaara come pick me up" Naruto whines loudly.

Gaara sighs. "Yall can come in breakfast is done" Krushina and Minato walks in as Gaara goes to Naruto.

"Your a big baby" Gaara mumbled. "Pick me up" he continued to whine. Gaara puts Naruto on his hip and grabs the plate full of pancakes.

Everyone started to eat and Naruto smirked as he was ready to embarrass Gaara. "Hey daddy can you pass the salt" Naruto asked. Gaara and Minato both reach out for the salt. Gaara blushes madly and gives Naruto the salt.

"Oh" Krushina said breaking the silence. "Well now we know our son is a bottom." Minato said. Naruto looks at his phone and sighs. Naruto's phone started to ring. He answered the phone putting on speaker.

Ittesu

Ittesu: Hey Kasan

Naruto:yeah

Ittesu:can you come pick us up

Naruto: what did you do know

Ittesu:Nothing that is important

Naruto: tell me or I'll throw a flip flop at you from the house

Ittesu: that isn't even possible

Naruto:wanna bet

Ittesu:sure

Naruto took off his sandal sat on his knees and threw the shoe with all his might out the window

Seconds later it hit Ittesu

Ittesu:Ow FUCK THAT HURTS

Naruto:now come home love you guys bye

Naruto hangs up the phone

1457 words

Otosan-dad
Kasan-mom