For My Fans!!

***************************************************************************************

THANKS TO HAYBAYLEE FOR THIS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING COVER!! IT'S AWESOME...DON'T YOU THINK??

**************************************************************************************

I want to say thank you to all my fans and readers who are always reading and voting and leaving me all sorts of messages and comments. When I see someone adding my stories to their library or that someone voted and enjoyed it I'm ecstatic. When I started writing in April I never thought that I would have as many people loving my stories as I do.

When I first wrote Alex in Wonderland it was just supposed to be something fun to do. Then one story turned into two and two into five and now here I am with ten stories and 400+ fans. I never expected to have thousands of reads and votes. But now I have an amazing group of fans that I love and friends that encourage me to do more.

I am planning to release a series of oneshots in December. It will be my very first try at writing oneshots and it'll be all for you my beautiful fans. Now if any of you have any special requests be it boyxgirl, boyxboy or whatever just let me know and I will write what I can for you guys. LOVE ALL MY FANS AND READERS!!