Cold Love II

*****************************************************************

This is a special oneshot that I wrote especially for Valentine's Day. I hope you guys enjoy and have a wonderful day my lovely little readers <3

*****************************************************************

His blonde hair fell lazily into his face as he rested his head on my chest. Every so often he would make a soft little whimpering sound that would make me want to just kiss him. Both my arms were wrapped around him as we lay in bed. He was still asleep but I had woken up early just so I could plan the rest of the day in peace.

It was the day before Valentine's Day, the one time of the year that he was the busiest. Tomorrow I wouldn't be able to see him at all and as much as it broke my heart not see him it hurt more knowing that we'd never spend a Valentine's Day together. But I made up my mind to just make the most of it.

His eyes fluttered open sleepily. He yawned softly before craning his neck to look up at me. His smile just warmed my heart and turned me on all at the same time. He was just so gorgeous. Everything about him was perfect from his wavy blonde hair right down to each of his toes. I loved him. I know I had told him several times but today I was going to show him so that he knew without a shadow of a doubt that I loved him.

"Good morning." I whispered to him sweetly.

"Good morning..." He responded sleepily as he pushed off against the bed sitting up. He sat up rubbing his eyes and stretching. His chest was bare to me as he sat there yawning softly. Reaching up he ran his hands through his hair as he stared down at me expectantly.

"What?" I asked him.

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" He asked climbing out of the bed.

"Because you looked peaceful sleeping and I didn't want to wake you. Besides you have to work all day tomorrow so you needed all the sleep you could get today." I told him rolling over onto my side to watch as he wandered around the room looking for something.

"Yeah I guess you're right." He mused as he picked up a pair of boxers from off the nearest chair walking towards the en suite bathroom. Within minutes I heard the shower starting up which gave me the time I needed to set up everything.

Drawing the thick red curtains close the entire bedroom darkened without the light from the sun to brighten the room. Stopping for a few seconds I listened for the shower to make sure I still had some time. Every so often I would hear him sing some random part of a song and then quiet down. He was so cute.

He was the god of love and for him I needed everything to be perfect. Heading over to the door I rushed outside the room and into the room right next in which I had hidden everything. Pulling out the several bags of gifts I had bought them I rushed back into the room hearing the shower turn off. That gave me about fifteen minutes until he was done primping himself.

Hurrying back into the other room I grabbed up the box filled with candles and rose petals. Running back into the room I sat the box on the floor before summoning the Winter winds to come and do my bidding. The wind appeared swirling around the room picking up the petals from out of the box and scattering them on top of the bed and on the floor.

The candles were picked up next gently placed along the window sill, along the dresser, on the marble floor lining the walls. With a snap of the fingers all the candles were lit and silently I thanked Hephaestus for teaching me that little trick.

"So I was thinking maybe we could just stay here and-" He stopped talking, frozen in his steps when he came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He stared at the dark room lit with the soft glow of the candles. The beautiful mixture of red, pink and white rose petals littered all over the room and the light scent of winter filling the air caused him to just stop and stare.