Paul Walker (Ch.58) Girl Almighty

Paul's POV:

*Okay so I really did quit Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. I couldn't stand those stupid animatronics. Today I have Lily and Annabeth is here with me also. I invited her to move in with me. We're going to Mama's because Mama wants to see Lily. So does Dad. So Annabeth and I take her to Mama's house and we visit them for a while. Skip's there. He met a new girl and her name is Mary-Sue.*

"Dude how did you find a girl that has the name Mary-Sue? That's so retarded!", I tell him.

"Shut up!", he says.

*I smile and I chuckle a bit.*

"I'm guessing she has the same parents from Pleasantville? Has a older brother named Bud?", I ask him.

"Yeah.", he says.

"No Skip this is stupid!", I tell him.

"Shut up!", he says.

"No!", I say.

*He pushes me and I push him back.*

*Mom separates us. I go upstairs and I take Annabeth with me. I kiss her and I kiss her. We get so into it. And then I hear flashing of cameras and I look up. Martin! I get up and I chase him down the hallway in my underwear. He slams his door and I go back to my old bedroom and I lock the door. I lay back down and I kiss Annabeth again. We get into it again.*

"Daddy.", I hear Lily say.

"Lily Pie.", I say.

"Hungry.", she says and I get my underwear and shorts back on and I get her some dry cereal.

*Annabeth and I get done and we get Lily and we leave so I can go and meet Savannah for a exchange of Lily. When Savannah gets Lily we go see a movie.*

"So, if we start a family.*I say locking my hand with hers.* what are we gonna name the baby? I know that's way to long to think about right now, but I'm just curious.", I tell her as we leave the movie.

"Girl or boy?", she asks.

"Girl first.", I say.

"Maddie Skyland Walker.", she says.

"I love that. Boy?"

"Paul Walker the 5?", she asks.

"No....I just don't wanna name the boy after me. What about Max Lee Walker?", I ask her.

"I like that.", she says.

*She kisses my lips and I kiss back, smiling.*